Pope Francis Has Written to Fr. Gruner
(03-14-2013, 09:53 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

What will be different, Jacafamala?

Pope Francis appears to be an entirely different kind of personality than that of our last pope. As far as I know, we've never seen anyone--who inhabits his office--who is anything like him before. He's obviously not a trad, but so long as he leaves trads be and doesn't mess with us, it should be alright. And if he has really written to Fr. Gruner, I for one want to KNOW what he said.  Fr. Gruner seems happy about the new Holy Father. Now the shoe's on the other foot.... Fr. Gruner, if you are out there reading this, we want to KNOW what the letters say! Don't keep these letters a secret!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
He has 10000 good reasons not to, if they say what they would need to say to be useful.
(03-15-2013, 10:00 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 09:25 PM)ggreg Wrote: What the heck are you talking about?  The Russian Orthodox Church has a great deal of power in Russia.

He means the Russian Orthodox converting to being Catholic.  Per Fatima.

Who is oppressing them?
(03-15-2013, 10:41 PM)ggreg Wrote: He has 10000 good reasons not to, if they say what they would need to say to be useful.

I'm sorry I'm confused... if I'm understanding correctly, Fr. Gruner has reasons not to let us know what's in the letter? Do you mean that you think the letters are bogus?  And also, for what and to whom would the contents of such a letter be useful? Fr. Gruner?
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Sorry I am writing on an iPad I meant 10,000 good reasons to publish them now
(03-15-2013, 10:15 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:53 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

What will be different, Jacafamala?
Pope Francis appears to be an entirely different kind of personality than that of our last pope. As far as I know, we've never seen anyone--who inhabits his office--who is anything like him before.

Oh, I see what you are saying now. And you are right, things will be very different with this Holy Father because the Holy Spirit calls up extraordinary men at extraordinary times.
Why is he so different?

Seems a lot like JP2 to me.
(03-15-2013, 11:45 PM)ggreg Wrote: Why is he so different?

Seems a lot like JP2 to me.
Who isn't like the late Pontiff? All the cardinals offer the N.O. as the norm. That doesn't mean he's identical and thus not different in some ways.
(03-15-2013, 10:00 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 09:25 PM)ggreg Wrote: What the heck are you talking about?  The Russian Orthodox Church has a great deal of power in Russia.

He means the Russian Orthodox converting to being Catholic.  Per Fatima.
Converting to being Novus Ordo Catholics? I daresay that they are better off where they are!
(03-15-2013, 01:47 PM)ggreg Wrote: Right.  So the Bishop of Rome decides that Russia needs a special consecration and his fellow Bishops, many of whom have child sex scandals and homosexual scandals and cover ups to their names, help to say this special prayer.

You can't see the Orthodox Church being somewhat offended at the idea that they need consecration by the Roman Catholic Church.

It think they would be VERY pissed off.

He may run the perverts into exile before he does the consecration. The Orthodox would like that.