Pope Francis Has Written to Fr. Gruner
(03-15-2013, 10:15 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:53 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

What will be different, Jacafamala?

Pope Francis appears to be an entirely different kind of personality than that of our last pope. As far as I know, we've never seen anyone--who inhabits his office--who is anything like him before. He's obviously not a trad, but so long as he leaves trads be and doesn't mess with us, it should be alright. And if he has really written to Fr. Gruner, I for one want to KNOW what he said.  Fr. Gruner seems happy about the new Holy Father. Now the shoe's on the other foot.... Fr. Gruner, if you are out there reading this, we want to KNOW what the letters say! Don't keep these letters a secret!

The letters are the fourth secret though. No secrets, no mystery, no drama.

:LOL:

j/k
(03-15-2013, 10:15 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:53 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 09:43 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: This is going to be different this time. I think it'll be okay, though. I wonder what he said to Fr. Gruner in his letters. I wonder why they didn't tell us what was in the letters.

What will be different, Jacafamala?

Pope Francis appears to be an entirely different kind of personality than that of our last pope. As far as I know, we've never seen anyone--who inhabits his office--who is anything like him before. He's obviously not a trad, but so long as he leaves trads be and doesn't mess with us, it should be alright. And if he has really written to Fr. Gruner, I for one want to KNOW what he said.  Fr. Gruner seems happy about the new Holy Father. Now the shoe's on the other foot.... Fr. Gruner, if you are out there reading this, we want to KNOW what the letters say! Don't keep these letters a secret!

Yeah it would be nice to know the details of the letters.  In the video Fr. Gruner does say that Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio wrote that there were a couple churches in Argentina dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima.  So Fatima must have been the basis of the letters.  If Fr. Gruner doesn't post something online or mention something in his updates regarding the letters from Cardinal Bergoglio then I'm going to phone the apostolate to see if they can tell me. 
I believe he, Father Gruner is holding them as personal communications. He would necessarily have to receive Pope Francis' approval to release details. Judging by then Cardinal Bergoglio's letter to his priests saying in effect gay marriage in his country is a machination of the devil, it'd be more than announcing some Churches dedicated to Our Lady of Fatima. My instinct tells me Pope Francis sees the world with eyes which recognize the war between Christ and the Prince of this world.

Fr. Gruner now has a presence in Rome with his tee vee channel, so he'll be close at hand if Pope Francis takes the bus to come visit on the Q T, or if he summons Fr. Gruner. My hopes are high and I'm more than happy to have this play out in secret until the time It is announced. At different times Fr. Gruner and I think Fr. M. Martin said the "secret" must be revealed before the Consecration. My sense is it is so terrifying that it will cause all men of good will to pray for the Consecration, including the Russians and Putin.

tim
(03-16-2013, 11:03 AM)Tim Wrote: I believe he, Father Gruner is holding them as personal communications. He would necessarily have to receive Pope Francis' approval to release details.
tim

I think you're absolutely right, Tim. But Father does seem hopeful and optimistic, so I'm taking that to be a positive sign. We'll just have to wait and see.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(03-15-2013, 11:45 PM)ggreg Wrote: Why is he so different?

Seems a lot like JP2 to me.

Sorry, I meant to say very different.  :LOL:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(03-16-2013, 05:44 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 11:03 AM)Tim Wrote: I believe he, Father Gruner is holding them as personal communications. He would necessarily have to receive Pope Francis' approval to release details.
tim

I think you're absolutely right, Tim. But Father does seem hopeful and optimistic, so I'm taking that to be a positive sign. We'll just have to wait and see.

In the video he was near tears. That tells me a whole lot. He mentioned the seer with the stigmata said this Pope will Consecrate Russia. Adding it all together he is telling us Pope Francis will consecrate Russia with out actually saying the words.

tim

Thanks be to God for that. But could it also mean world events will now take a turn for the worse before this happens? Korea making noiser (guess the dennis rodman peace effort failed  :eyeroll:) Obama saying Iran is getting to be a big problem, BTW in case some hadn't noticed Obama is no dove, he can be very hostile, its getting hot in the world.
(03-16-2013, 06:45 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: Thanks be to God for that. But could it also mean world events will now take a turn for the worse before this happens? Korea making noiser (guess the dennis rodman peace effort failed  :eyeroll:) Obama saying Iran is getting to be a big problem, BTW in case some hadn't noticed Obama is no dove, he can be very hostile, its getting hot in the world.

Oh yeah, the enemy will do anything to stop it.

tim
We know it will happen, we dont know the details except "it will be late". Its already late