Pope Francis DID NOT Kneel Down to Get Blessing From Protestants
To be honest, you two don't act much like Catholics resisting error, but rather as disgruntled people spreading despair.  Would you be happy if the rest of us began to devote all of our time to gloomy forecasts, and snarky remarks?  You aren't resisting anything at all, but merely talking loudly while the world continues to march along unopposed.

Sorry, but there's too much to be done and now that I've already heard enough to have a vague idea of what the new pope is like, I'm going to move on and accomplish those things within my own abilities.  I'm just not the sort of person that gets hung up over bad news - especially that which hasn't happened yet.

Arguing over the truth or untruth of the Protestant blessing report is a silly waste of time and serves merely as a distraction from real work.  God has not chosen to give either of you the authority necessary to depose the pope and put a new one into his place.

It would be far more constructive if you would help Vox put together a war plan to convince a few more priests to permit a Latin Mass.  The more graces we get flowing, the faster this crisis will be over.

At times like this it's good to recall a quote from one of my favorite saints:

“Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things.
Whoever has God lacks nothing;
God alone suffices.”
― Teresa of Ávila

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis DID NOT Kneel Down to Get Blessing From Protestants - by Akavit - 03-15-2013, 12:00 PM