Pope Francis DID NOT Kneel Down to Get Blessing From Protestants
(03-15-2013, 11:46 AM)ggreg Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 11:43 AM)Larry Wrote: I saw the headline, and then your picture. Yeah, I should have read what you wrote more closely.

You're enjoying this way too much, Ggregg. I really don't get the mentality that gets a thrill from wallowing in scandal. If you're right and this guy is a disaster, then congratulations. But if the Pope corresponds with the grace of his office and actually does some good, then I'll enjoy myself watching you eat crow. Not that you'd ever admit if you were wrong.

Right, so it is MY FAULT now is it? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cut the realists some slack here and let us be pleasantly surprised by a Thomas-a-Becket style transformation in Pope Francis.  If we spurn his attempts to restore order to the Church, then you can fairly accuse us of bad-will.  I think the onus is on this Pope to win our trust back.  Until he does I will continue to bring reality to the fore.

I agree with you like 99.9% of the time. I've attended SSPX, Indult or Eastern Rite Masses exclusively for close to 25 years, and am pretty  hard line when it comes to the modernists. And I'm  not denying that the Pope did a lot of goofy things before he took the chair of Peter. I'm just saying that we should give the guy a chance and see if, through the grace of the Holy Spirit, he'll step up and act as Peter.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis DID NOT Kneel Down to Get Blessing From Protestants - by Larry - 03-15-2013, 02:39 PM