What exactly is the problem with the Jesuits?
I see and hear all the time little digs at the Jesuits. I don't get it. I only know of Fr. Mitch...and he is good, right?
What have the Jesuits done to rile so many? Is their order particularly prone to disobedience or something?

Thanks
(03-15-2013, 11:06 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: I see and hear all the time little digs at the Jesuits. I don't get it. I only know of Fr. Mitch...and he is good, right?
What have the Jesuits done to rile so many? Is their order particularly prone to disobedience or something?

Thanks

See: Malachi Martin's "The Jesuits".
(03-15-2013, 03:09 PM)Norbert Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 11:06 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: I see and hear all the time little digs at the Jesuits. I don't get it. I only know of Fr. Mitch...and he is good, right?

Thanks

See: Malachi Martin's "The Jesuits".

Man asks a legit question, gets a blow off response.

I asked this question in another sub forum here, take a look at those responses they have a quick summation of the problems.

In short, we should be worried.
Let's not forget about Fr. Robert Spitzer, SJ, President of Gonzaga, who does some series on EWTN and is, to me, a good priest and teacher.
THEIR UNIVERSITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
Thanks you guys. I asked a variation of this question 2 years ago as one of my first threads on CAF and was denied. I forgot about it until a couple of days ago.

Norbert- I didn't think that was a blow off answer, so thanks. I'll check it out.

To be honest, I was expecting Ggreg to show up and tell me to f-off and 'do my own research'!
(03-15-2013, 11:33 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: To be honest, I was expecting Ggreg to show up and tell me to f-off and 'do my own research'!

But only AFTER he makes it clear he makes a lot of money  :LOL:
(03-15-2013, 11:33 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: Thanks you guys. I asked a variation of this question 2 years ago as one of my first threads on CAF and was denied. I forgot about it until a couple of days ago.

Norbert- I didn't think that was a blow off answer, so thanks. I'll check it out.

To be honest, I was expecting Ggreg to show up and tell me to f-off and 'do my own research'!

Sorry man, I figured you would google the book, or had already heard of it.  Was going to write more but then had to be out the door.

In summary, they have been key players in the lavender mafia "conspiracy" and the orchestration of post-conciliar catechesis, especially on the issue of ecumania.
(03-15-2013, 06:41 PM)Jerome28712 Wrote: Let's not forget about Fr. Robert Spitzer, SJ, President of Gonzaga, who does some series on EWTN and is, to me, a good priest and teacher.

Fr. Spitzer is not the President of Gonzaga and that is one perfect example of what is wrong with the Jesuits.  He was pushed out, secretly.  Fr. Spitzer is a good, solid, orthodox Catholic who started making improvements to the university, which has almost completely lost its Catholic identity and has all the usual junk like V-Monologues, LBGTQ club, secular atmosphere, heretic professors and such. 

Because Fr. Spitzer did not tow the "progressive" line, they got rid of him.  He has been replaced by a secular president who fully embraces the wonderful SOV2 attitude.

People like Spitzer, Pacwa, Ken Baker, and such are a dwindling minority in the Order, maybe 10 percent at most.  The Jesuits are BEYOND the point of no return, they are so corrupt they do not even realize they are corrupt.  Homosexuality (active) is quite rampant in the order, to a much larger degree than the priesthood in general (where it is still a big percentage).

I guess an apt comparison would be, the Jesuits have a similar anti-Church, disobedient mindset to the "nuns on the bus" group.  I would say they despise orthodoxy, except they do not even know what it is.  They have created their own religion of secularism, environmentalism, social justice and "historical" Jesus ideology.

Hope that gives a bit of insight.  I am quite close to the source, I know the people I mention, and I assure you that this is true even though it is hard to believe.

Basically, the Jesuits have had an ongoing war with the Papacy itself for 50 years. That is to say, as a matter of policy, they want to get rid of the office of the papacy, or at least make it irrelevant, which is the same thing. Fr. Malachi Martin was a jesuit, and he wrote The Jesuits as an expose of what that order has become.

That a Jesuit is now the pope is very troubling.