Poll: How do you feel about the new pope, Pope Francis?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll. Pope Francis: Impressed? Unimpressed?
So, let's just do the simple thing here.  It occurs to me that we have an explosion of difference here within the land of Traditionalists.  So, let's see what the numbers will tell us in the next seven days. 

Here's your chance to represent your side.  Do it.

- - - - -

Myself, I simply put I am uneasy with him and I have reservations about his past.  But I'm sure you already knew that one.
I voted the second option, but 'liking' has nothing to do with it.  It's not an issue of personality, so I hope you can change the wording on that option.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
There's no option for "I"m uneasy about his past, but I am hopeful for the future."
There is no option for "THERE ISN'T ENOUGH CREDIBLE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM THAT CAN BE TRUSTED". There has only been ANTI Francis stories and PRO Francis stories. I am sort of frightened by what I've seen but haven't many clergy been stuck attending balloon masses?
(03-15-2013, 09:45 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: There's no option for "I"m uneasy about his past, but I am hopeful for the future."

You can still be uneasy, have reservations, but have hope.  I do, that's for sure.  This poll isn't about hope, exactly.  We can make one, though.
(03-15-2013, 09:48 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: There is no option for "THERE ISN'T ENOUGH CREDIBLE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM THAT CAN BE TRUSTED". There has only been ANTI Francis stories and PRO Francis stories. I am sort of frightened by what I've seen but haven't many clergy been stuck attending balloon masses?

Then someone make a new poll.  I don't care who does it.  I just thought we needed one. 
Check out the ad I got for this page:

[Image: popefrancisdoyouapprove.png]
I've had that ad from the moment he was elected.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(03-15-2013, 09:55 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I've had that ad from the moment he was elected.

Interesting. I keep getting Br. Andre's Vocation Talks.

Anyway, point is the Church is not a democracy, so this poll makes me uncomfortable.
I am cautiously optimistic.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton