Pope Francis in 2005: Defend the right to life even if they ‘have you killed’
(03-17-2013, 07:26 AM)Magdalene Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 08:53 PM)John Lane Wrote: Sadly, Vox, his strong words on the evil of abortion are based, as were JP2's, on the heresy of an absolute right to life, which condemns the death penalty as well as abortion.  The whole "Culture of Life vs Culture of Death" thing is a novelty, and strongly suggests the evolutionary foundation which supports all of Modernism.

I do not agree.  And I have not heard of any such "heresy" as an "absolute" right to life.  The Church allows for the death penalty with the state having the authority in certain cases but we would rather give the soul a chance. 

Well, by total coincidence, my priest (SSPX) today from the pulpit said that we are not obliged to hold that the State must employ the death penalty, but as Catholics we absolutely must hold that the State has the right to employ the death penalty.

The denial of this truth is the heresy I mentioned yesterday.

All liberals deny this right to the Sate, for the simple reason that all liberals don't give a fig what the Church teaches, they have their own ideas.  Pride.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis in 2005: Defend the right to life even if they ‘have you killed’ - by John Lane - 03-17-2013, 08:28 AM