Francis gives Apostolic Blessing "silently" so as not to offend
(03-17-2013, 10:48 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 10:24 AM)Lateran15 Wrote: I see all the mini-mods are out in force.

Fwiw, Jovian is right and the NeoCats are throwing the deck chairs of the Titanic over board to lighten the load.

Right.  If somebody disagrees with you, it means he is a "mini-mod" or a "neo-Cat".  :eyeroll:

Yes, it is easier to call people names than to make reasoned arguments in support of your position, but it really is not going to persuade anyone that you are right.

Jovan is wrong to ascribe bad motives to a person and you are wrong to encourage him in doing it.

Mini-mod -- your already familiar with that subject. I am not going to trouble myself in finding that thread and linking it here, since you were a very active participant in said thread.

NeoCat -- well understood term and frankly, I do not have the time to put into re-writting the book that we have all already read.

I have never encourage Jovan to do anything, nor do I suspect he cares or would listen to me.  :shrug:

Bad motives -- No point in discussing this nor linking a basket load of threads.
(03-17-2013, 11:00 AM)Lateran15 Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 10:48 AM)JayneK Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 10:24 AM)Lateran15 Wrote: I see all the mini-mods are out in force.

Fwiw, Jovian is right and the NeoCats are throwing the deck chairs of the Titanic over board to lighten the load.

Right.  If somebody disagrees with you, it means he is a "mini-mod" or a "neo-Cat".  :eyeroll:

Yes, it is easier to call people names than to make reasoned arguments in support of your position, but it really is not going to persuade anyone that you are right.

Jovan is wrong to ascribe bad motives to a person and you are wrong to encourage him in doing it.

Mini-mod -- your already familiar with that subject. I am not going to trouble myself in finding that thread and linking it here, since you were a very active participant in said thread.

NeoCat -- well understood term and frankly, I do not have the time to put into re-writting the book that we have all already read.

I have never encourage Jovan to do anything, nor do I suspect he cares or would listen to me.  :shrug:

Bad motives -- No point in discussing this nor linking a basket load of threads.

I am not sure why you posted merely to agree that you do not intend to make reasoned arguments.  But thanks, I guess.