Francis gives Apostolic Blessing "silently" so as not to offend
(03-16-2013, 02:18 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Paramandur if yr going to be a neocon at least be a good one and celebrate yr separated brethren

Stop being a schismatic ahainst christian unity

Wow, it is strange you to say that a Catholic talking to a sede is ecumenism.  Might that not hurt their poow widdle fewwings?  :O
(03-16-2013, 02:19 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:18 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Paramandur if yr going to be a neocon at least be a good one and celebrate yr separated brethren

Stop being a schismatic ahainst christian unity

Pope Francis said we need Anglicans. Doesn't Parm agree? Why won't Parm go light a menora while he's at it?

:awww:
(03-16-2013, 02:22 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:11 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:09 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 01:29 PM)Allan Wrote: But isn't it un-Catholic to simply live the entire faith outside the Church, and "write it off" as I think I am hearing...?

Yes, yes it is.  It is more than un-Catholic, it is sinful.  Do not let despair grip your heart and lead to apostasy or schism.  Man up and stand firm; God reigns in heaven.

He ain't outside though. Neither are SSPXers or sedes. Basta ya hombre.

Allan, if you hadn't noticed, has been openly despairing on the forums.  I was trying to encourage him, rather than, you know, discouraging him.  :eyeroll:

As to who is outside the Church: a necessary component of being Catholic is acknowledging Francis as Pope.  Simple as that.  Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.  :pipe:

You've just called sedes non-Catholic. You're an ass. You should be banned for violating forum rules, but if not, is understand. That's why I have that link in my sig.
"But he that shall deny me before men, I will also deny him before my Father who is in heaven."  (Matthew 10:33)
(03-16-2013, 02:26 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: You've just called sedes non-Catholic. You're an ass. You should be banned for violating forum rules, but if not, is understand. That's why I have that link in my sig.

Oh dear, I've suggested that those not in communion with the Pope are not in communion with the Pope.  I am soooooooooooo mean!  :bubbles:

What was that you said earlier about ad hominems, oh inconstant one?  :LOL:
(03-16-2013, 02:32 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:26 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: You've just called sedes non-Catholic. You're an ass. You should be banned for violating forum rules, but if not, is understand. That's why I have that link in my sig.

Oh dear, I've suggested that those not in communion with the Pope are not in communion with the Pope.  I am soooooooooooo mean!  :bubbles:

What was that you said earlier about ad hominems, oh inconstant one?  :LOL:

The rules only apply when they suit your needs then. Just like a baby.

Here's your theme song

(03-16-2013, 02:22 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:11 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 02:09 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 01:29 PM)Allan Wrote: But isn't it un-Catholic to simply live the entire faith outside the Church, and "write it off" as I think I am hearing...?

Yes, yes it is.  It is more than un-Catholic, it is sinful.  Do not let despair grip your heart and lead to apostasy or schism.  Man up and stand firm; God reigns in heaven.

He ain't outside though. Neither are SSPXers or sedes. Basta ya hombre.

Allan, if you hadn't noticed, has been openly despairing on the forums.  I was trying to encourage him, rather than, you know, discouraging him.  :eyeroll:

As to who is outside the Church: a necessary component of being Catholic is acknowledging Francis as Pope.  Simple as that.  Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.  :pipe:

Was it revealed to St. John the Apostle that Francis is pope? I want to see a dogmatic definition on that.

Likewise, would it had to be believed; as dogma of the faith, that Anacletus II was pope, in order to be considered catholic at that time?
I'm sure there's some kind of really strange irony in here somewhere, but if Francis is right then Anglicans and pretty much everybody is "inside" the Church.....  Kind of like Costco.  Except freer.
(03-16-2013, 02:57 PM)Allan Wrote: I'm sure there's some kind of really strange irony in here somewhere, but if Francis is right then Anglicans and pretty much everybody is "inside" the Church.....  Kind of like Costco.  Except freer.

See my avatar.
(03-16-2013, 02:35 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: The rules only apply when they suit your needs then. Just like a baby.

Here's your theme song

I am so glad you are here to demonstrate true Christian charity to me; clearly, you are someone that reasonable people would wish to emulate in your holiness.  :incense: