Disturbing Pictures of Pope Francis
[Image: pope-look-alikes.jpg]

[Image: 8425839_600x400.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS2YWCfjIKtr0QFNKW4L9...O84BQ7xeJN]
Are you hinting that Bombay is Pope Francis?
(03-17-2013, 03:52 PM)James02 Wrote: Are you hinting that Bombay is Pope Francis?

Bombay is a rather humble soul. 
Pulleezzeee, whats the point of this?  Somehow posting these creates a link to some defect in him?  I cant help but wonder if you are treading dangerously close to creating scandal. Just because you found these does not mean they must be posted.
(03-17-2013, 04:07 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: Pulleezzeee, whats the point of this?  Somehow posting these creates a link to some defect in him?  I cant help but wonder if you are treading dangerously close to creating scandal. Just because you found these does not mean they must be posted.

People must know that Pope Francis looks like George Bluth, Sr.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuermGxL7jSmo_UwrzwfT...8l7e6ARoJR]
The real question is: Is George Bluth, Sr. in Full Communion or Not Full Communion?
(03-17-2013, 04:18 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 04:07 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: Pulleezzeee, whats the point of this?  Somehow posting these creates a link to some defect in him?  I cant help but wonder if you are treading dangerously close to creating scandal. Just because you found these does not mean they must be posted.

yea I guess its really important. Actually the first picture looks like Woody Allen. Now just dont photoshop Mia Farrow in there with him. Enough
(03-17-2013, 04:41 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 04:18 PM)Someone1776 Wrote:

yea I guess its really important. Actually the first picture on the OP looks like Woody Allen. Now just dont photoshop Mia Farrow in there with him. Enough