8 of the Worst Foods for Your Body
(03-29-2013, 05:32 PM)cgraye Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 04:30 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: I used to feel that way but I found out it's very very easy to make delicious popcorn at home.

It is, and I do too.  But microwave popcorn still has its place.  Of course you could make far better Macaroni and Cheese at home, but don't you still crave the occasional box of the Kraft stuff?

The nastiest person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing once lived on a steady diet of that Kraft Mac-n-Cheese.  It must have special ingredients in it that inflate the ego or something.  Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
(03-29-2013, 05:32 PM)cgraye Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 04:30 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote: I used to feel that way but I found out it's very very easy to make delicious popcorn at home.

It is, and I do too.  But microwave popcorn still has its place.  Of course you could make far better Macaroni and Cheese at home, but don't you still crave the occasional box of the Kraft stuff?

I never crave the box stuff when I can have the real thing!

But full disclosure I do like plenty of horrible processed foods. Fritos, Doritos. M&Ms and Twix. Hot dogs. Terrible stuff.
In the words of Julia Child, "We don't care about nutrients; we care about taste!"  LOL
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton