What's Next??
(03-28-2013, 03:05 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: • "unapproved Christianity" being a HATE CRIME
• Euthanisia.
• And end to education.

I agree; these are three of the ones I would mention as well.  I can definitely see muzzles being put on our priests who speak out against sodomy and the threat of jail for those who don't comply.  Euthanasia is only a few steps away - Hollywood and the media are already forcing this down our throats.  And yes, I think homeschooling will become a major target.  I don't think it will get banned, but I definitely think the curriculums will be standardized and forced upon those that choose to do it (especially gay culture and sex ed programs).

I also think "hate crimes" will eventually be extended to the internet, so sites like these will eventually be monitored (if they're not already) and people will be able to be prosecuted for what they say online.  I'm not as worried for myself as I am for my kids, as I think they will be on the front lines fighting these evils.
(03-29-2013, 01:00 AM)HuskerTom Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 03:05 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: • "unapproved Christianity" being a HATE CRIME
• Euthanisia.
• And end to education.

I agree; these are three of the ones I would mention as well.  I can definitely see muzzles being put on our priests who speak out against sodomy and the threat of jail for those who don't comply.  Euthanasia is only a few steps away - Hollywood and the media are already forcing this down our throats.  And yes, I think homeschooling will become a major target.  I don't think it will get banned, but I definitely think the curriculums will be standardized and forced upon those that choose to do it (especially gay culture and sex ed programs).

I also think "hate crimes" will eventually be extended to the internet, so sites like these will eventually be monitored (if they're not already) and people will be able to be prosecuted for what they say online.  I'm not as worried for myself as I am for my kids, as I think they will be on the front lines fighting these evils.

It's possible that homeschooling will be a target.  It is definitely the enemy of a free society that empowers parents to pass on their morals to their children.  However, a lot of liberals are embracing homeschooling as well.  I used to teach in the public schools and I know at least 3 former coworkers that are secular who now homeschool.  Teaching in public schools will make you want to do that.  Secular homeschoolers often do so for different reasons but it's gaining in popularity nonetheless.  So for this reason I don't see homeschooling being the target anytime soon although that could change.
(03-28-2013, 01:16 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: I remember in the 70's when '3's Company' was on the air. I think it was the first portrayal of a gay guy on TV...although they alluded to it and officially he wasn't gay. Remember...he had to 'pretend' to be gay in order to live with the 2 chicks...

You don't remember the show very well, then. Part of the schtick was that Jack was actually a raging heterosexual swinger who had to hide it from Roper.  :)
(03-29-2013, 02:59 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 01:16 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: I remember in the 70's when '3's Company' was on the air. I think it was the first portrayal of a gay guy on TV...although they alluded to it and officially he wasn't gay. Remember...he had to 'pretend' to be gay in order to live with the 2 chicks...

You don't remember the show very well, then. Part of the schtick was that Jack was actually a raging heterosexual swinger who had to hide it from Roper.  :)
Yes it was very clever hollywood jewish pro Gay agitprop. Jack was totally into women...but to stay in the apt.. he had to convince the bigot, impotent (Ropers wife complained on every show Roper wasnt going to bed with her) dolt landlord he was queer. Every show was anti gay jokes by roper followed by gay innuendo by Jack. It synthisised the idea of sex as : for mere pleasure--------------equal for the queer and the normal------to be desired outside of marriage (Ie the Ropers loveless marriage)
A mindless waste of time it was.
As I said before, I think that once they think they have sodomony in the bag, polygamy will be next.  It seems to me that's been the perversion with the next-highest level of public brainwashing already underway.

After (sodomony), Why Not Polygamy?

This is how a lot of people already think, and as the highest-rated comment so far on that article puts it:

"The Libertarian" Wrote:If it involves consenting adults, I don't see any problem at all. None of my business.
I think the problem with the polygamy idea is that everyone hates Mormons.
Maybe, but the popular culture bends over backwards to appease the Muslims, who would also have a stake in it.
(03-29-2013, 02:59 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Yeah..that's correct. I didn't really watch it (Thank God). He had a swinger buddy as I recall. Oh..the hilarity with those 2 wild n crazy guys.