We made AP
(03-29-2013, 09:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 08:29 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: How wonderful!  Everyone deserves to have their feet washed!  Because, you know, he's humble, and I thought you should know.

You're starting to resemble a broken record.

Being a broken record is more humble than being a new one.  :grin:
(03-29-2013, 10:36 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 09:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 08:29 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: How wonderful!  Everyone deserves to have their feet washed!  Because, you know, he's humble, and I thought you should know.

You're starting to resemble a broken record.

Being a broken record is more humble than being a new one.   :grin:

I just think humility is so important.  It's more important than anything else!  :)
Am I the only one thinking that the SSPX is about to be a lot more popular?
(03-29-2013, 11:35 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Am I the only one thinking that the SSPX is about to be a lot more popular?

Oh yes...
Lynne

+JMJ+

"Certainly, you must be informed about modern errors because preaching the truth involves preaching about distancing oneself from error; but do not make the negative, secondary aspect into the most important! Your first aim is not to fight against error but to know the truth. Your central concern should be study, your sanctification, silence, meditation, and the exercise of charity." - Archbishop Lefebvre
yea... this article made the front page of our newspaper today
I thought you meant Fisheaters !  Oh well !

tim
(03-29-2013, 11:35 PM)tradne4163 Wrote: Am I the only one thinking that the SSPX is about to be a lot more popular?

No, not at all.  Your average Catholic does not care about any of this stuff. 

Pope Francis may help the SSPX if he does something drastic like ban or make huge changes to the TLM.  Then, their numbers will increase from Catholics who attend "approved" TLMs.
So Voris was right ...
sede vacante
(03-30-2013, 04:13 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: So Voris was right ...

About?