Mystic Monk Coffee...etc.
I am sipping on some Mystic Monk coffee I ordered that just arrived. It is their blend and it is WONDERFUL. No burnt taste, like Starbucks and more mellow that the in-your-face Dunkin Doughnuts. I have some other stuff coming from some Monks in Silver City, NM too. I'll review that next. I bought a number of varieties to taste...I can't wait!!
I love the cowboy blend.  The pumpkin spice blend for the fall is pretty gnarly too.  And I enjoy some of their tea especially the wellness blend. 
(03-29-2013, 07:14 PM)AntoniusMaximus Wrote: I love the cowboy blend.  The pumpkin spice blend for the fall is pretty gnarly too.  And I enjoy some of their tea especially the wellness blend. 

Just tried the Cowboy blend. A nice touch of Chicory! Best one so far...still gettin' through them. I wished the had a sampler to try out!
Subscribing. i actually was considering doing a taste test of Mystic Monk vs. Abbey Roast myself.
(04-06-2013, 11:58 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: Subscribing. i actually was considering doing a taste test of Mystic Monk vs. Abbey Roast myself.

Abby Roast has a head up on Mystic Monk so far for me (smoother with less after-bite), but I'm just gettin' started!
Cowboy Blend & Midnight Vigils are great. Their espresso is THE-best.
Hi. I'm bumping this thread 'cause I'm low on coffee, and it's Mystic Monk's turn.  I rotate among them, Abbey Roast, and Church Militant's outfit.  I'm wondering if Fisheaters still has a way to send some of the benefits of the sale Vox's way.  There used to be banners click, but I see them no more...
I'm a huge fan of the Espresso & Dark Roast Brazil blends. I just wish they'd make an instant coffee, kind of like the Starbucks Vias.
(04-06-2013, 12:04 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 11:58 AM)tradne4163 Wrote: Subscribing. i actually was considering doing a taste test of Mystic Monk vs. Abbey Roast myself.

Abby Roast has a head up on Mystic Monk so far for me (smoother with less after-bite), but I'm just gettin' started!

Now.....don't go gettin' a caffeine jag  :grin: !  We'll have so many lists here we'll never get through them all.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: