Nightmarish new disease
You can bet on it having been created in a lab somewhere. I assume that you have heard about the disease that eats people alive.  I can't remember the name of it.  There were nine cases of it in a hospital near here several years ago.  Haven't heard any more about it since then.
Hmm, I wonder if anyone has created a zombie virus?  You know, people eating each other, infecting each other thru biting and scratching, geting the disease in your eyes, nose or mouth, or cuts.

A zombie virus would be devastating in a weaponless society.  But it seems to be only science fiction for now.  Unless... someone here has heard otherwise?

Give 'em time, Camp, give 'em time.  But don't give them any ideas.  They have plenty of those.
Double-naught Spy Freemasons, with Sacred Rings, Walkie-Talkies, and everything!
Thanks a lot Vox. This scary stuff is why I don't watch the local news. I go to the safety of the Internet where all of the scary things are happening in places I could barely locate on a map and what do I find? This bizarre stuff is HERE! :eek: ... and questionably contagious! One more reason to stay at home. :)
Quote:Hmm, I wonder if anyone has created a zombie virus?  You know, people eating each other, infecting each other thru biting and scratching, geting the disease in your eyes, nose or mouth, or cuts.
A zombie virus would be devastating in a weaponless society.  But it seems to be only science fiction for now.  Unless... someone here has heard otherwise

Yes. It's called vampirism. And it's real. Just ask Montague Summers. Or, rather, read him.
Vampirism can be contagious?  I doubt that.  Unless you are talking about real vampires, and not those people who like to drink blood.  Are you saying vampires are real?
Quote:Are you saying vampires are real?

Yes, IMHO.
Check this out.
Thanks Avonolik.

Hmm, Fr. Montague Summers seems to be well knowledged, but is notoriously known for using quotations in foriegn languages and not translating them.

I noticed he wrote many books on Vampires, Witches, Demons, and Werewolves from a Catholic perspective.

Someone said Fr. Summers didn't have a proper ordination? They said it was only a rumor though. No one said his views strayed from Catholicism, so that's good.

Just one thought Avonolik:

Did he believe that Vampires and Werewolves are people who have become physically altered thru infection (like zombies) or were physically changed by demonic possession or both?

This is a man who after converting to Catholicism pretended to be a priest! He was a known pedophile who molested choir boys and in his earlier years had an affinity for the occult and ritual magic. His interest in this never seemed to have passed away considering his friendship with Aleister Crowley; the famous Satanist (lunatic).
There’s only one authority on this subject that’s worthy of acceptance; Mother Church. And since neither She nor her saints have made mention on this subject; I think it has to be taken with a grain of salt. This type of reading is most definitely a danger to faith and morals.