Wait, WHAT? Some Muslim cleric just called Pope Francis the 2nd Coming of Jesus.
More from Wiki:

"Oktar propagates a number of conspiracy theories, beginning with his 1986 Yahudilik ve Masonluk (Judaism and Freemasonry). The book suggests that the principal mission of Jews and Freemasons in Turkey was to erode the spiritual, religious, and moral values of the Turkish people and, thus, make them like animals, as stated in what Oktar refers to as their use of "Distorted Torah."[10][45] Oktar asserts that "the materialist standpoint, evolution theory, anti-religious and immoral lifestyles were indoctrinated to the society as a whole" by Jews and Freemasons.[10]

"His theory of a global conspiracy of Freemasonry is expounded in his book Global Masonluk (English Global Freemasonry) and on his websites Masonluk[46] and Global Freemasonry.[47] According to Oktar, Freemasonry is "the main architect of the world system based on materialist philosophy, but which keeps that true identity concealed."[47] Oktar claims that the theory of evolution is a Masonic conspiracy initiated by the Rosicrucians.

"Oktar's recent publications declare Darwinism and Materialism to be conspiracies responsible for anti-semitism and terrorism.[8][48] In recent publications and interviews (since 2004[49]), Oktar qualifies his condemnations of Zionism and Freemasonry by adding the word atheist before them, as in atheist Zionists[50] and atheist Freemasons.[51]"
One of them is even wearing fake contacts that make her look like a robot.
Yeah, here, he thinks Francis will be the last Pope before Jesus returns:

http://pakistan-harunyahya.blogspot.com/...-pope.html
Oh wow: thanks Parmandur.

Tbh, while I took a class on the Qu'ran, and know a bit about the Crusades (just a bit), I have no clue what a Sufi is!

Well, I'm glad he doesn't think Pope Francis is + Jesus. Even "fake Jesus" or "imam Jesus". That was freaking me out! (Before you posted, I was asking how these Turks might think Jesus "came" to be in Pope Francis, and just asking made me feel sacrilegious. So you took a LOAD off my worry plate!)

—Now I wonder if he's gotten his hands on the prophecies attributed to St. Malachy ("Last Pope" business).

YES! I clicked your link and found this  LOL

[Image: Last_Pope.png]
(What's an insha-Allah?)
(04-05-2013, 03:11 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: (What's an insha-Allah?)

"Insha'Allah (Arabic: إن شاء الله‎, [in ʃæʔ ʔɑlˤˈlˤɑːh]) is Arabic for "Allah willing" (God willing (hopefully)). The term is used in the whole Islamic world, but it is also common in Christian groups in the Middle East, in parts of Africa and by Spanish speaking people.

"Due to the Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula from the 8th to 15th centuries, a period of over 800 years, a similar derivation from Arabic occurred: the Spanish phrase, ojalá, and the Portuguese phrase, oxalá.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insha'Allah
(04-05-2013, 03:24 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 03:11 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: (What's an insha-Allah?)

"Insha'Allah (Arabic: إن شاء الله‎, [in ʃæʔ ʔɑlˤˈlˤɑːh]) is Arabic for "Allah willing" (God willing (hopefully)). The term is used in the whole Islamic world, but it is also common in Christian groups in the Middle East, in parts of Africa and by Spanish speaking people.

"Due to the Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula from the 8th to 15th centuries, a period of over 800 years, a similar derivation from Arabic occurred: the Spanish phrase, ojalá, and the Portuguese phrase, oxalá.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insha'Allah

He was expressing the hope that Jesus would return soon, God willing.
Sufi's are a type of Islamic mystic, who focus on finding inward truths unknown to the masses.  Muslim gnostics, essentially.  Sometimes they have pretty kooky ideas, for example that videoo you found.
Apparently this is from a show that promotes creationism, and has a very anti-Darwinian message. These women basically just sit there and nod as far as I can tell form looking at other clips.

(04-05-2013, 12:34 AM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: 5. Masha’Allah (DBZ fans: sounds like Super Saiyan to me. Vegeta was cool, but then got REAL cool as a Super Saiyan.)

yay DBZ reference!  Cheers! ...but I don't really understand how it applies here  Blush