Card. Kasper, VII Documents-Admits to intentional compromise
(04-15-2013, 08:03 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Another at http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=776286

That'll get silenced real fast, the posters are using the forbidden L word. Lefebvre !

Probably so.  I tried to make my thread as non confrontational as I could but still get my point across.  That is par for the course there for how one has to handle these sorts of situations.

And so, we now have our first "yes the council documents were written more ambiguously than others, but this was a good thing" comment.  Awesome. 

Did you post in Back fence intentionally ?
One poster is praising the Reformation and Great Schism.
(04-15-2013, 09:19 PM)Whitey Wrote: Did you post in Back fence intentionally ?

Yep.  I didn't think it was a good fit for TC forum and since it wasn't really a news report, I didn't know where else to put it.  People seem to find things regardless of where they end up.  Since the Back Fence is supposed to be "Topics of a more serious nature that don't belong in another forum" that has become my go to spot when I something doesn't seem to really fit anywhere else.   
(04-15-2013, 09:25 PM)Whitey Wrote: One poster is praising the Reformation and Great Schism.

Yep, and quoting things without citing them, which is always nice. 
(04-15-2013, 09:28 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote:

Yep.  I didn't think it was a good fit for TC forum and since it wasn't really a news report, I didn't know where else to put it.  People seem to find things regardless of where they end up.  Since the Back Fence is supposed to be "Topics of a more serious nature that don't belong in another forum" that has become my go to spot when I something doesn't seem to really fit anywhere else.   

Ok. Reason I asked is I've had posts moved there in the past and they got few replies. Your's is getting some play though.
(04-15-2013, 09:35 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(04-15-2013, 09:28 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote:

Ok. Reason I asked is I've had posts moved there in the past and they got few replies. Your's is getting some play though.

I've noticed that as well.  I linked to it from the other thread going about whether V2 is infallible or not, which went quite a few posts so I figured some might show up eventually. 

Frustrating when you think you have a great thread topic and no one bites isn't it? :grin:
(04-15-2013, 09:52 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Frustrating when you think you have a great thread topic and no one bites isn't it? :grin:

Yes it is.
(04-15-2013, 08:03 PM)TS Aquinas Wrote: Another at http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=776286

That'll get silenced real fast, the posters are using the forbidden L word. Lefebvre !

## The  NuChurch Vatican & Papacy owes that man one he** of an apology - him especially,  though certainly not him alone. Basically, what the Cardinal is saying amounts to an admission that the faithful have been deceived & lied to, on a gigantic scale, for many years. And they want a New Evangelisation - how deluded is that ?  These people have already had their NuPentecost, AKA Babel Restored, courtesy of J23 - apparently the Church has not been devastated enough.