The Truth about Hair
Could George Washington see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
(05-09-2013, 11:45 PM)dark lancer Wrote: Could George Washington see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Yes.
When I'm with a new group of men on a job, I look for three traits.  I look in their eyes and see if they are nuts.  I look for guys with long hair, because they will be more independent and good for problem solving.  I also look to see if they dip or smoke, again because it shows independence.

Guys with short hair tend to be able to follow orders to a tee and are less prone to make mistakes.  They also don't whine much.

I myself usually wear a scruff beard  and have short hair.  I kind of don't fit the mold I work with as I'm extremely independent in the field.  Though I do abuse tobacco.
Maybe there's something to it.  When you know danger is near, your hair does stand on edge after all, although I don't know the exact reason.

"Now there was a word spoken to me in private, and my ears by stealth as it were received the veins of a whisper.  In the horror of a vision by night, when deep sleep is wont to hold men, fear seized upon me, and trembling, and all my bones were affrighted: and when a spirit passed before me, the hair of my flesh stood up," Job 4:12-15
These types of deep thought in threads are what made FE great unlike CA.

tim