Fr. Charles Schoenbaechler, CR Has Passed On
If I ever met a Saint in this world it was Fr Charles. I will miss him

Couldn't agree more.
Hail, Mary, full of grace.  The Lord is with thee.  Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.  Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.  Amen.
Eternal rest grant unto Fr. Charles Schoenbaechler, CR , O Lord, and may light perpetual shine upon him.  May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen.
May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Hail, Mary, full of grace.  The Lord is with thee.  Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.  Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.  Amen.
Eternal rest grant unto Fr. Charles Schoenbaechler, CR , O Lord, and may light perpetual shine upon him.  May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen.
Having grown up near Louisville (I'm from near New Albany, Indiana), I've been to St. Martin's many times. It's a beautiful church. May the good Father rest in peace, and may Our Lord reward him generously for his service to the Church. :pray:
:pray: