Women to Control Vatican !
I'd love to see it too, but I'm not accepting cookies or registering. Anyone do a copy/paste?
(04-21-2013, 09:15 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: I'd love to see it too, but I'm not accepting cookies or registering. Anyone do a copy/paste?

That's what I'm saying!  We're only getting half the story!

What is the Sunday Times trying to hide here, Whitey?  Exactly?  ???
Is this another question of promoting a person to her own level of incompetence?
I haven't read it all. The title and what little they have there says it all.

They want you to subscribe to see it all. I'll wait until Zenit or CNS reports it.
(04-21-2013, 09:20 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: Is this another question of promoting a person to her own level of incompetence?

Surely you jest, Curt?

I see what you're trying to do there.  :sneaky:
(04-21-2013, 09:22 PM)Whitey Wrote: I haven't read it all. The title and what little they have there says it all.

They want you to subscribe to see it all. I'll wait until Zenit or CNS reports it.

On the contrary, I don't think it says even half of what it all is. QED
If the novus ordo stoops to fullfilling one of the demands of the modern world by appointing women to positions more appropriate to priests due to their teaching capacity this just shows the newchurch is falling more and more into apostasy. We dont need liberal feminist stretch pants wearing 'theologians' in positions of authority in the vatican.
This pope is beginning to look more like a chastisement than a blessing.
I hope these women are more like St. Catherine of Siena and not womyn priest wannabes.  While I don't think women working for the church is intrinsically bad, it would be naive to think that introducing some female bureaucrats to the mix will bring any lasting "change," especially change that would benefit the Church.
(04-21-2013, 09:05 PM)StMichael929 Wrote: If they are in the mold of Mother Angelica I'd be happy. 

They won't be. As I said when he was elected, hunker down. It's gonna be a long, rough ride!
C'mon now.  Is Pope Francis scripturaly illiterate?   Hasn't he in mind what St. Paul said about women in the sanctuary and in the ministry?

1 Timothy 2: 11-12 
Let the woman learn in silence, with all subjection.   But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to use authority over the man: but to be in silence.

(I guess he read that Obama was going to appoint a woman as Chief of the Secret Service?)  :O :LOL:

Edited to add:  Do we have to believe everything the Sundaytimes from the UK have to say?  They are Church of England, ain't they, where women rule?