Uncle's job in danger
My uncle is on unpaid leave from his hospital job because he took a razor that wasn't his and shaved in a place where he shouldn't have been.  He'll know Monday whether he is going to be fired.

He's 64 and has nothing to retire on, and he's been paying huge amounts of money to a stranger who tells him lies to get money out of him.  His house is barely standing and he alienated all of his friends and most of his family.

Maybe he's not the best person, but even he deserves prayers, I would think.
:pray2:
Lynne

+JMJ+

"Certainly, you must be informed about modern errors because preaching the truth involves preaching about distancing oneself from error; but do not make the negative, secondary aspect into the most important! Your first aim is not to fight against error but to know the truth. Your central concern should be study, your sanctification, silence, meditation, and the exercise of charity." - Archbishop Lefebvre
:pray:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray2:
Lord help this man.....
Kevin
Thanks for the prayers.

I forgot to mention that my uncle does not have a high school education and got his hospital job just before the hospital began to require it.

He's not the kind to steal, or at least we believed that he wasn't.  I've been wondering whether the shave story was a shoddy cover-up, though.  If he stole more things, it's probably out of desperation because he's given tens of thousands of dollars to his woman and barely has anything for himself.
St. Joseph, please pray for him.

:pray:
He's keeping his job, but he'll have a short paycheck this week.

Thanks everyone!