Swamped in Woe
I won't detail it all, but my family and I are in the midst of a pack of troubles. Everything could go right very quickly, or it could turn to total disaster. To name a few, I have a potential financial juggernaut bearing down on me, in large part caused by being entangled in legal trouble due to an idiot's clerical error -- yes, that one is being fixed, but it will it be fixed in time to face down the juggernaut and give it battle? My mother, a personality disordered invalid, lives with us and I'm worn down from her emotional abuse. She is very possessive of me and has been relentlessly trying to turn me against my husband (it isn't working at all, but it makes me very, very angry). The stress has me waking up in a cold sweat of fear every night so that I'm functioning most days with about three hours of sleep -- "functioning" being a word that can only be used in inverted commas in this case. The anger at my mother and guilt over the anger and the constant feeling of panic are destroying a spiritual life that was already fragile from being so far from a good Catholic parish. I desperately need to go to confession but haven't been able to get there, so I haven't received communion since before Easter ... Something's got to give! 
:pray2:
:pray: :pray: :pray:

For all involved.
:pray:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2: