Swamped in Woe
:pray:
I will definitely pray for you.  I was away from communion for a long time and have received one time during Easter mostly out of "obligation" like you mentioned and fear.  I really hope you can get to confession and Mass soon and that God will be merciful with the finances and legal troubles.... as if there wasn't enough
:pray2:
Lord Jesus, this family needs Your help today. They need Your peace anf tranquility, and end to discord. Give them the strength and compassion to understand each other, wisdom and love to to help each other, and the trust and patience they need to live peacefully together. Grant that, through the intercession of Your mother, and St. Joseph, that family may become a holy family, a family that works together as one, a family that embraces peace and love, a family whose members are dedicated to each other and to You.
We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Satori, you're back!! Hi!! Sorry things are so bad, but I'm excited to hear from you! :)

prayers.
Lord Jesus have mercy.
:pray:
This is going on too long. I feel so horrible and I'm tired of waking up each morning wishing I were dead. Lord, if you exist, have mercy.
:pray2:

We fly to thy patronage,
O holy Mother of God;
despise not our petitions in our necessities,
but deliver us always from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin.

I will pray for you and your family.