Bad news
:pray:
Praying to Our Lady for you.
(05-04-2013, 08:24 PM)SimplyCatholic Wrote: Update: More news, and situation is not only bad, it's far more expensive than I'd feared. I don't see how to change that, but please keep praying that somehow my financial situation will improve and I'll find the money to pay for it.

All this trouble right when I start discerning a vocation, too. The devil has to be behind this...
If it comes down to it, ask your parish for help. If they can't help themselves, they might at least be able to point you in the right direction.
(05-06-2013, 02:37 AM)tradne4163 Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 08:24 PM)SimplyCatholic Wrote: Update: More news, and situation is not only bad, it's far more expensive than I'd feared. I don't see how to change that, but please keep praying that somehow my financial situation will improve and I'll find the money to pay for it.

All this trouble right when I start discerning a vocation, too. The devil has to be behind this...
If it comes down to it, ask your parish for help. If they can't help themselves, they might at least be able to point you in the right direction.

This is true. You haven't stated what your bad news relates to, but there are charities out there that deal with specific situations.
:pray: :pray: