Pregnancy Concerns
I've been having spotting off and on since April 29. Went in yesterday for an ultrasound and saw one healthy baby with heartbeat. But, the doctor & midwife I saw found what looked like a pocket of blood (I guess not that uncommon?) OR it was a baby that passed away. Basically, they told me that everything is ok, though... and try to ignore the spotting & minor cramps. The doctor told me she sees nothing that makes her think I'd lose the baby. It was a little worse today, though, and it's just making me edgy.

I have no way to know for certain, but I have a feeling I was pregnant with twins and my symptoms are because of that. Don't really know what to feel/think.

Anyways, just kind of having a rough week. Prayers that the baby I got to see yesterday stays safe & healthy.

Added: If anyone has experience or advice with this, I don't mind you saying so in this thread.
:pray2:
I had a good deal of spotting with a few of mine. Trust that it's going to be okay.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

I know how scary that is. 

I had spotting in some of my pregnancies but the babies were all fine. 
:pray:
Prayers going up.