Novena for Pentecost Sunday...please pray this!
Don't read it...PRAY it!

O Lord Jesus Christ | Who, before ascending into Heaven | didst promise to send the Holy Ghost | to finish Thy work | in the souls of Thy Apostles and Disciples | deign to grant the same Holy Spirit to me | that He may perfect in my soul | the work of Thy grace and Thy love. |
Grant me the Spirit of Wisdom | that I may despise the perishable things of this world | and aspire only after the things | that are eternal, | the Spirit of Understanding | to enlighten my mind | with the light of Thy divine truth, | the Spirit of Counsel | that I may ever choose | the surest way of pleasing God | and gaining Heaven, | the Spirit of Fortitude | that I may bear my cross with Thee | and that I may overcome with courage | all the obstacles that oppose my salvation, | the Spirit of Knowledge | that I may know God and know myself | and grow perfect in the science of the Saints, | the Spirit of Piety | that I may find the service of God sweet and amiable, | the Spirit of Fear | that I may be filled with a loving reverence towards God | and may dread in any way to displease Him. |
Mark me, dear Lord | with the sign of Thy true disciples | and animate me in all things | with Thy Spirit.
Amen.
Good reminder.  I meant to bring this up myself.  Here is a day by day version:  http://www.christorchaos.com/NovenatotheHolyGhost2.html

Joe
Sorry, I see this is a double post of sorts.

Joe