Masonic priest removed
A French priest has been removed from ministry after he refused to end his active involvement with a Masonic lodge.

Father Pascal Vesin was asked by Bishop Yves Boivineau of Annecy to quit his affiliation with a Masonic lodge, the Grand Orient of France. When he declined, the bishop removed him from his parish post, reportedly acting on orders from the Vatican.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22656659
Wow !!

tim
Its a start. Lets hope this will continue.
I heard about this at my last Lodge meeting (Scottish Rite). It was interesting and I was a bit upset about it all, but after the sacrifice and the blood-letting I danced merrily into the night and forgot all about it until now.
(05-25-2013, 09:41 AM)Felix E Wrote: I heard about this at my last Lodge meeting (Scottish Rite). It was interesting and I was a bit upset about it all, but after the sacrifice and the blood-letting I danced merrily into the night and forgot all about it until now.

Similarly, Silvio pm'ed me on it. We've been close since the bonga bonga parties of P due.

tim
Good to see. Now, if a prelate could be made an example of, perhaps a real cleansing of the temple could take place.
:pray:
(05-25-2013, 09:34 AM)Dmorgan Wrote: Its a start. Lets hope this will continue.

Absolutely. 
So far as I know, this priest has been removed from his parish AT THE VATICAN'S REQUEST, not that of his local bishop, though this last one had been warned by an anonymous letter.
The priest first strongly declined he was a FM but was later obliged to acknowledge once he had to face obvious proofs.
There are hearsays that more than a half of the french bishops are FM. This is probably true since it is was know that the huge protests held in Paris these last months against the gay marriage (there is still one scheduled sunday tomorrow 26th) were officially supported only by half a dozen of french bishops.
This just the tip of the iceberg