Masonic priest removed
I was wondering when this prophecy would finally begin to be fulfilled:

Quote:“Judgment shall begin at the House of God” (1 Peter 4:17).

Is it too much to hope that the Oath Against Modernism, required of all Clergy by Pope Saint Pius X, will be restored any day?!

Maybe even the required Profession of the Catholic Faith, also required of all Clergy by the Council of Trent, will also be restored any day?

God Bless You!  :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim
My intuition tells me this is not the only thing that will happen. Hang on to your hats. I remember Fr. Luigi Villa RIP had a list of 130 or so FM's, and Roberto Calvi's list somehow got to Pope John Paul II's desk with another 120 or so FM's, and I can't remember the priest that published SiSiNoNo, but he had a dozen or so,too. Then there are the thousands of commies Bella Dodd said she placed, and Fr. Andrew Greely's revelation that nearly all of the Chanceries in the US are rum by the Lavender Mafia.

I believe we need a Pope that is humble and will tell the world what the hidden part of the Secret of Fatima says. It will be cleansing for the Church and if the Consecration of Russia follows as God Almighty has requested, we will receive the Peace we Do Not Deserve. There is time still pray those rosaries, five first saturdays, and make your daily offering.

tim
(05-25-2013, 10:12 PM)Tim Wrote: My intuition tells me this is not the only thing that will happen. Hang on to your hats. I remember Fr. Luigi Villa RIP had a list of 130 or so FM's, and Roberto Calvi's list somehow got to Pope John Paul II's desk with another 120 or so FM's, and I can't remember the priest that published SiSiNoNo, but he had a dozen or so,too. Then there are the thousands of commies Bella Dodd said she placed, and Fr. Andrew Greely's revelation that nearly all of the Chanceries in the US are rum by the Lavender Mafia.

I believe we need a Pope that is humble and will tell the world what the hidden part of the Secret of Fatima says. It will be cleansing for the Church and if the Consecration of Russia follows as God Almighty has requested, we will receive the Peace we Do Not Deserve. There is time still pray those rosaries, five first saturdays, and make your daily offering.

tim

Tim - You really hit a home run on this one!  :tiphat:

I could not agree more with you!

I, too, have seen a number of lists that give the names of many Freemasons in the Church, from deep inside the Vatican to the local parish churches!

Unfortunately, the anti-Catholic Infiltrators are not only Freemasons, but as you have mentioned, they also include Communists, and I add to these two groups, the members of other anti-Catholic organizations as well such as the Illuminati, the various Marrano factions, etc.

When one reads about

Quote: the thousands of commies Bella Dodd said she placed

into Roman Catholic Seminaries, just in the U.S.A. - and that this was way back in the 1920’s and 1930’s - not to mention the “confessions” of other ex-Communists, e.g. Douglas Hyde over in England who revealed that in the 1930's the Communist leadership issued a worldwide directive about infiltrating the Catholic Church, and who knows how many other Communists?,

plus

Quote:“When she [Bella Dodd] was an active party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican who were working for us, [i.e. the Communist Party]” (Christian Order magazine, “The Church in Crisis”, reprinted from The Latin Mass magazine)

not to mention all of the New Theology Theologians, and then the members of all of these groups who were anti-Catholic Infiltrators, many of whom obviously “converged”, and to some extent even “controlled”?, Council Vatican 2, the results should not be a surprise to anyone!

By the way, in case you have not come upon this news item

Quote: the thousands of commies Bella Dodd said she placed

was verified in the book “The Venona Secrets - Exposing Soviet Espionage and America’s Traitors”.

This book was written by Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel and the obvious subject matter concerns Soviet Communist espionage in the United States before, during, and after WWII.  The source data for this book was obtained from the official Communist Party archives in Moscow, Russia.

Among other things, these archives confirmed the existence of operation “Outstretched Hand” which included the infiltration of Communists into Roman Catholic Seminaries!

The obvious purpose, according to one speech by Bella Dodd, was for these men to be ordained and to progress to positions of influence and authority as Monsignors and Bishops (and even, later, Cardinals!) according to what she herself said.

A dozen years before Vatican II she stated

Quote:“Right now they are in the highest places in the Church

where they were working to bring about change in order to weaken the Church's effectiveness against Communism.

She also said that these changes would be so drastic that

Quote:you will not recognize the Catholic Church.”

In addition, the official Communist Party archives in Moscow, Russia includes a document which divulges that members of the Communist Party had also infiltrated a number of important Roman Catholic organizations, including the Holy Name Society which used to be found in almost all Roman Catholic parishes in the U.S.A.!

In case you happened to miss it, here is a strange quote from a reputable Catholic source:

Dr. Alice von Hildebrand, a friend of Mrs./Dr. Bella V. Dodd, reportedly said in an interview on Monday, July 28, 2003 with International News Analysis Today that in her book "School of Darkness"

Quote:“Bella Dodd had refrained from detailing Communist efforts to undermine the Catholic Priesthood at the request of Bishop Fulton J. Sheen”

who was the person responsible for bringing Dodd back into the Roman Catholic Church.

Any ideas about this?

Finally, over the years, I have heard lots of complaints from many good Catholics who told me that they left the Church because their local “clergy” were members of
Quote:the Lavender Mafia!

For those of you who are familiar with Father Malachi Martin’s “Windswept House”, you may recall what he wrote about them?

Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to read this!

God Bless You!    :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic: Father Jim
I have no idea why the details of Bella Dodd never surfaced. The thing which puzzles me is Bishop Sheen and Cardinal Cooke's little war. If I were to guess the Bella Dodd stuff was squashed by the CIA "bluebloods" in light of Joe McCarthy blowing the lid off the whole mess. The Reece Commission of about that time probably connected the three. I believe Bella Dodd said the communist conspiracy went much higher, probably alluding to the fathers of the "bluebloods", the Bankers that owned the CIA, and had financed the Communists.

tim
(05-26-2013, 10:01 PM)Tim Wrote: I have no idea why the details of Bella Dodd never surfaced. The thing which puzzles me is Bishop Sheen and Cardinal Cooke's little war. If I were to guess the Bella Dodd stuff was squashed by the CIA "bluebloods" in light of Joe McCarthy blowing the lid off the whole mess. The Reece Commission of about that time probably connected the three. I believe Bella Dodd said the communist conspiracy went much higher, probably alluding to the fathers of the "bluebloods", the Bankers that owned the CIA, and had financed the Communists.

tim

Tim - Valid points!

Question:  Is your reference to

Quote: Bishop Sheen and Cardinal Cooke's little war

because of Cardinal Cooke's strong, anti-Communist stand in which he opposed the majority of his fellow bishops (including Bishop Sheen?) when Cardinal Cooke spoke out against nuclear disarmament in 1982, or do you have a different reason?

Might an alternate reason, or perhaps an additional reason, have been that, according to some people, Bishop Sheen had refused to support a U.S. Senator’s (U.S. Senator Joe McCarthy?) investigation of the Communist Party and individual Communists?  Other people have even claimed that Bishop Sheen was himself a “sleeper”!?

Your observation that

Quote: I believe Bella Dodd said the communist conspiracy went much higher, probably alluding to the fathers of the "bluebloods", the Bankers that owned the CIA, and had financed the Communists.

is almost the same exact thing that I had also heard.

In addition to that, I had also heard that the Communists had likewise also been financed by two American families, whose names are well known, and of which one family was extremely active (behind the scenes of course - using "puppets" to promote their agenda within a certain "political party") during last year's Presidential Election process!

By the way, the infiltration of the Roman Catholic Church was also the subject of a very well-documented book, which I was told is available for download on a certain SSPX web site?, the title of which is "The Plot Against the Church". 

I was told by an eye-witness that a printed copy of this book was given to each of the Councils Fathers at Vatican 2.  It seems that book was either never read by a majority of the Council Fathers, or something else happened so that the agenda of change could be promoted - like maybe threats or intimidations?!.

One last question:  Some people claim that U.S. Senator Joe McCarthy was assassinated by the Communists.  Have you ever heard anything about this and/or how the Communists engaged in a vicious smear campaign of blatant lies and slanders against this courageous Catholic?

What? For real? (Going to Google Dodd in the morning).

Hmm. We've been discussing a distressing topic on FE lately that might actually FIX these lavender persons. I mean, if they roll that way, and there are lists, the problem could be neutralized. (We'd probably end up with very few priests though, but better fewer than lavender.)

You know if JP2 had such a list... well, let's just say things will get interesting. #NoLavenderInHEAVEN
(05-27-2013, 03:36 AM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: What? For real? (Going to Google Dodd in the morning).

Hmm. We've been discussing a distressing topic on FE lately that might actually FIX these lavender persons. I mean, if they roll that way, and there are lists, the problem could be neutralized. (We'd probably end up with very few priests though, but better fewer than lavender.)

You know if JP2 had such a list... well, let's just say things will get interesting. #NoLavenderInHEAVEN

Hi StCeciliasGirl  :tiphat:

Yes, the sad Truth is that yes, it is all

Quote:For real?

Now that it has been past the 50 year deadline for such things, parts of the transcripts of both the House Un-American Activities Committee, and the various U.S. Senate Committee hearings, are actually available from the U.S. Government for download for free!

Yes, there is data in some of them from Bella Dodd's testimonies, in addition to other former Communists, but what she said about the infiltration of the Catholic Church is mysteriously missing in these records!

Quote: if they roll that way, and there are lists, the problem could be neutralized. (We'd probably end up with very few priests though, but better fewer than lavender.)

Actually the part about ending up "with very few priests" is 100% correct!

Case in point:

First, this happened many years ago now, so what I am about to say is not recent, but instead actually happened many years before anyone ever heard of the lavender bunch!, and long before the pedophile scandal suddenly got front-page news coverage, and TV prime time coverage, by the media!

Second, when I was working on a "special project" for a very high-ranking Prelate of the Church, in another state, I was invited by a professional psychologist, who somehow or other found out about the fact that I was working for that high-ranking Prelate of the Church on a very "special project", to visit his “clinic”.  Of course, as usual, I wore my black suit with my Clerical shirt and Roman Collar.

I think the real reason he invited me was because he was extremely upset, disturbed, and did not know what to do about something in which he was personally involved.  He probably thought that by coming to me, I could report back to my superior at that time, who was this high-ranking Prelate of the Church.

Bottom line:  he really did need to talk with someone whom he could totally trust and he chose me because he thought if the Prelate for whom I was on this special assignment thought I was trustworthy, then, logically, he also could trust me.

So, with this as background information - when I arrived at his place, he took me on a tour of his clinic.  During the tour, he explained to me that he was - at that time - currently being paid (apparently it was a huge amount of money?) by the local V-2 diocese bishop.

Why?

His "job" was to try to "fix" the homosexual clergy that bishop was sending to him almost every day, most with repeat visits.  But, without saying it, this professional psychologist was really trying to tell me he was not having any real success with that bunch!

Whatever treatments he would use, simply had almost no long-lasting effects.

He told me that he asked that V-2 bishop why he kept that bunch in the many parishes of his diocese.  In other words, he told the bishop they were not responding very well to "treatment" and that he - the V-2 bishop - needed to get rid of them - most especially to get all of them out of the parishes in his diocese they were pastoring so that they would stop molesting young boys and teenage boys.

The V-2 bishop responded that, in so many words:

Quote: IF I did that, I would have to close almost all of the churches in my diocese!

So, the V-2 bishop refused to remove the homosexual pedophiles from all of his churches - its all about the money, don't you know! - and so God punished that V-2 bishop - severely - it made headlines throughout the State!  Bottom line, that V-2 bishop was permanently "removed" from the church, not just from his homosexual diocese!

Too bad God doesn't do that with the rest of the bunch!

As for my superior, the very high-ranking Prelate of the Church, I did report everything to him.  Unfortunately, "certain people" in the Vatican "removed him" and I went into the Catacombs!

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to read this!

(05-25-2013, 08:36 PM)A-Catholic-Catholic Wrote: (snip)

Is it too much to hope that the Oath Against Modernism, required of all Clergy by Pope Saint Pius X, will be restored any day?!

Maybe even the required Profession of the Catholic Faith, also required of all Clergy by the Council of Trent, will also be restored any day?

God Bless You!   :pray:

Wouldn't THIS be something?  The requiring of the Oath against Modernism is definitely something to pray for...

Things could get interesting fast...
Dear A-Catholic Catholic,

Have you ever read David Yallop's book on the alleged murder of Pope John Paul I? I have started reading it and see that almost he immediately fingers Freemasons in the Church as being responsible for the late Pontiff's untimely death.
Here's another little bit showing how the commies and the lavender crowd intersect. There is a book by Raymond Kevane, a laicized priest. The book is named Betrayed. He was a parish priest of solid ability and he had been asked to head an initiative from Pope Paul VI to have the then NCCB (USCCB) help the Latin American Bishops. He was to head this and train laymen with certain skills in the proper amount of theology to be a valuable asset to this effort.

He set out to train these men and women and inculturate (correct word ? ) into the country's custom and language for their mission. Enter the NCCB and Bishop Bernardin and his Latin American "expert" a Msgr. Illyich. He was working in Latin America forming cadre cells ala the commies, and Kevane became a problem because he was a Catholic priest for real. The NCCB wanted Fr. Kevane to work for them so he could be controlled.

Msgr. Illyich came on to Kevane sexually and Kevane rebuffed him, but Msgr. Illyich spilled the beans that he was a Russian Commie Spy. Needless to say the NCCB ultimately pushed Kevane out and he left the priesthood. Now in his late years he wrote the book to clear what had really gone on in Latin America. This is just a first hand little bit, but we can see how these wicked churchmen work together where there interests are the same, the destruction of the Catholic Church. Oh and when it got dangerous Msgr. Illyich abandoned the NCCB and retired to the USSR. Leaving Bishop Bernardin to become a Prince of the Church.

tim