Pope Francis The Old Mass is Untouchable!
(05-30-2013, 04:36 PM)Beardly Wrote:
Quote:I wrote that table. I didn't "just cut and paste some table someone made." If you don't want to discuss it, then don't.

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~aversa/moderni...dendi.html

If this is your webpage, then I suppose you did write it.

Edit: Actually, I just found that it was your webpage. Sorry.

Geremia's got an awesome webapage! 
:) :) :)
:LOL: I've so read that web page; it's in my Cat bookmarks! Love it, Geremia!
(05-29-2013, 12:31 PM)Tim Wrote: StCeciliasGirl, you were born to late. You should have been a gossip columnist in the 40's and 50's. You're like a cross between Walter Winchell and Heda Hopper, and Rex Reed. The entertainment value in your writing is hilarious.

tim

I thought I was the only one who remembered those three!

C.  :)
(06-01-2013, 06:38 AM)Cetil Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 12:31 PM)Tim Wrote: StCeciliasGirl, you were born to late. You should have been a gossip columnist in the 40's and 50's. You're like a cross between Walter Winchell and Heda Hopper, and Rex Reed. The entertainment value in your writing is hilarious.

tim

Come on Cetil you remember me ! We were in that movie where you sat under the tree waiting to die, and said "a man must do what a man must do ".

hehe

tim
(06-01-2013, 07:15 AM)Tim Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 06:38 AM)Cetil Wrote:

tim

Come on Cetil you remember me ! We were in that movie where you sat under the tree waiting to die, and said "a man must do what a man must do ".

hehe

tim

LOL! Tim