Lose Poundsd at McDonalds?
McDonald's CEO says that he eats at McDonalds every day and he lost 20 lbs this year.
Huh? Huh? Huh?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-...32002.html
theres a documentary called "fathead" thats worth a watch man
(05-31-2013, 05:45 AM)Poche Wrote: McDonald's CEO says that he eats at McDonalds every day and he lost 20 lbs this year.
Huh? Huh? Huh?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-...32002.html

Maybe it was all the vomiting and diarrhea that did it.
I guess if he chose the options with the least sugar and refined carbohydrates and didn't each that much of what was left then he might lose weight. I got hooked on McDonald's mango smoothies two summers ago and put on weight very quickly. I'm very wary of this years choice of frappes....
(05-31-2013, 11:03 AM)Scotus Wrote: I guess if he chose the options with the least sugar and refined carbohydrates and didn't each that much of what was left then he might lose weight. I got hooked on McDonald's mango smoothies two summers ago and put on weight very quickly. I'm very wary of this years choice of frappes....

Every February/March it's the Shamrock Shakes that get to me...
People are fat because they buy cookies, beer, potato chips, and candy from the supermarket.  If everyone went to McDonald's and ate their salads and grilled chicken sandwiches, there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic.
Eating daily at McDonalds = losing weight by fasting.  Maybe just a glass of water (if they serve that there)
Eat whatever you want, just Prancercise

(05-31-2013, 03:25 PM)dark lancer Wrote: People are fat because they buy cookies, beer, potato chips, and candy from the supermarket.  If everyone went to McDonald's and ate their salads and grilled chicken sandwiches, there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic.

Maybe not obese, but certainly not healthy. Just look at the crap in that "grilled chicken sandwich". It has artificial flavor in it, among other "choice" ingredients, and is cooked in oil with preservatives. McDonald's is definitely junk food.
(06-01-2013, 08:31 AM)Scriptorium Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 03:25 PM)dark lancer Wrote: People are fat because they buy cookies, beer, potato chips, and candy from the supermarket.  If everyone went to McDonald's and ate their salads and grilled chicken sandwiches, there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic.

Maybe not obese, but certainly not healthy. Just look at the crap in that "grilled chicken sandwich". It has artificial flavor in it, among other "choice" ingredients, and is cooked in oil with preservatives. McDonald's is definitely junk food.

McDonalds Wrote:McDonald’s uses a Canola blend cooking oil. All fried menu items in McDonald’s U.S. restaurants are now 0 grams trans fat per serving. This includes French Fries, Hash Browns, all non-grilled chicken choices and the Filet-O-Fish.

McDonalds Wrote:Grilled Chicken Fillet:
Chicken breast fillet with rib meat, water, seasoning (rice starch, salt, sugar, yeast extract, canola oil, onion powder, maltodextrin, chicken skin, paprika, flavor,
sunflower oil, chicken, garlic powder, chicken fat, spices), sodium phosphates.
Prepared with Liquid Margarine: Liquid soybean oil and hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oils, water, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, soy lecithin,
mono-and diglycerides, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives), artificial flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene (color)