"Extreme Traditionalism" on Catholic Radio
I did not listen to the show.  Can anyone confirm that Mr. Staples accused the SSPX of agreeing with Fr. Feeney on baptism, etc.? 
I tuned in late and they were speaking about sedes cum how they think. Oh well ! Then they moved along and someone questioned the fall off in the Church after Vatican II. I wanted to squeeze through the cable and have at these two nit wits, but I'm too fat. A waste of time for sure and I cut it off.

tim
Listening to it since the beginning. At 4:30 now. It is okay. I think they are doing an honest job. Yes, some answers are less than desirable, and some clarification can take place, but I am happy they are placing some of these topics on the table in their forum. They are allowing some good questioners on there. And some good points (like Quod a Nobis). I am happy at least there is an open dialog. Not perfect, but okay. Onward and upward!
(05-31-2013, 07:31 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: Listening to it since the beginning. At 4:30 now. It is okay. I think they are doing an honest job. Yes, some answers are less than desirable, and some clarification can take place, but I am happy they are placing some of these topics on the table in their forum. They are allowing some good questioners on there. And some good points (like Quod a Nobis). I am happy at least there is an open dialog. Not perfect, but okay. Onward and upward!

The only really interesting segment so far was the point about "Quo Primum" and the corresponding documents about the Breviary; most of the rest is rather bland.  I think they could have found a more interesting guest than Tim Staples to talk about the issues.
Oh my, Father Cekeda on the line.
Fr. Cekada is on the air!!!!
Things got interesting.
Well, things should get interesting now. 
Yes, Father Cekada. I commend the men for having Father Cekada on and giving him a place to dialog.

And in good Father Cekada humor, he said someone was "taking his name in vain". I have hope for Father Cekada. He's just too funny to be a sede. Prayers!  :pray:
I wish they would have had a well spoken FSSP or ICKSP priest on as well as a SSPX priest, to characterize the difference between them and other groups.