Father Greeley's Secret?
What if he was lying?
(06-02-2013, 10:21 PM)salus Wrote: Cardinal Bernardin had the gay choir sing at his funeral, that spoke volumnes. I very much doubt Father Greeley gave any information to anybody, he was hardly an orthodox Catholic, he seemed to love the spotlight. As for his accusations just ask those men who were harrassed out of seminaries in the past decades by these homosexual priests. As for whether they killed anybody i have yet to see an evidence just hearsay.

There are two Chicago detectives which have said Archbishop Bernadin was at the crime scene before the police arrived. How did he know to be there ? He was caught tidying up a murder scene which was ritualistic in nature similar to the scene of Fr. Kunz in Dane Wisconsin. Why was he cleaning up a murder scene ?
Because he was there, the murder investigation has never been solved, and the Police are have zipped their lips because he was of ++Bernardin.

I have tried to get three retired Chicago Police officers, all pretty high up the food chain, to pick up this cold case, and all said no. The one which had been an undercover Narc. told me there was a silent co-operation in the day between the police and the Church.

This points to Satanism being ritualistic.

tim
(06-03-2013, 08:16 AM)Tim Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 10:21 PM)salus Wrote: Cardinal Bernardin had the gay choir sing at his funeral, that spoke volumnes. I very much doubt Father Greeley gave any information to anybody, he was hardly an orthodox Catholic, he seemed to love the spotlight. As for his accusations just ask those men who were harrassed out of seminaries in the past decades by these homosexual priests. As for whether they killed anybody i have yet to see an evidence just hearsay.

There are two Chicago detectives which have said Archbishop Bernadin was at the crime scene before the police arrived. How did he know to be there ? He was caught tidying up a murder scene which was ritualistic in nature similar to the scene of Fr. Kunz in Dane Wisconsin. Why was he cleaning up a murder scene ?
Because he was there, the murder investigation has never been solved, and the Police are have zipped their lips because he was of ++Bernardin.

I have tried to get three retired Chicago Police officers, all pretty high up the food chain, to pick up this cold case, and all said no. The one which had been an undercover Narc. told me there was a silent co-operation in the day between the police and the Church.

This points to Satanism being ritualistic.

tim

Tim, as a Chicagoan what do you make of the allegations of sexual abuse leveled against Bernadine? Also, wasn't it Bernadin who founded/endorsed AGLO up on Belmont? That could point directly to his condoning of homosexualist practises in the least. I heard gay couples kiss at the sign of peace at the AGLO mass and they have a rainbow flag banner on the lectern. To think Our Lord sees this all from a foot away on the altar and it's still permitted by Cardinal George. Not to mention the glass "patens" with leavened bread at St Clements
It needs to be investigated but there are many clues he was the ring leader starting with AGLO. He paid off the guy who accused him of sexual abuse and the accuser took the money and never said another word pointing to him being silenced by the money.

tim
Any idea Tim who Father Greeley would leave his "evidence" with?
(06-03-2013, 07:09 PM)salus Wrote: Any idea Tim who Father Greeley would leave his "evidence" with?

For years he was a columnist for the Sun Times. That would be my place to put them for release after my death. The Sun Times a long time liberal paper would be giddy with glee at the prospect to expose the Archdiocese of Chicago, but in so doing they might cause the cleansing of the Archdiocese and by extension the entire USCCB.
Lord hear my prayer

tim
Wasn't Cardinal Bernardin the Sun-Times boy, he was close to the Clinton's
(06-03-2013, 10:36 PM)salus Wrote: Wasn't Cardinal Bernardin the Sun-Times boy, he was close to the Clinton's

I don't know about Cardinal Bernardin and the Sun Times or the Clintons. It could be.

tim
(06-03-2013, 07:41 PM)Tim Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 07:09 PM)salus Wrote: Any idea Tim who Father Greeley would leave his "evidence" with?

For years he was a columnist for the Sun Times. That would be my place to put them for release after my death. The Sun Times a long time liberal paper would be giddy with glee at the prospect to expose the Archdiocese of Chicago, but in so doing they might cause the cleansing of the Archdiocese and by extension the entire USCCB.
Lord hear my prayer

tim

My gut tells me that the powers that be behind the Sun-Times will be connected to the powers that be behind the Lavender Mafia. Methinks whatever secrets Greely had went to the grave with him and won't see the light of day.

Would that it would be that I was wrong.