Just Found a Local Church Left Intact
On the weekend I discovered this church about a 15 minute drive from me. 
[Image: i60529669._szw565h2600_.jpg]

It has survived the post-V2 destruction of the churches almost completely unscathed.  Best of all, a diocesan priest who says the TLM is about to be transferred there next month.  I am very hopeful about this.
TLM? In that Church? That Church is way too medieval. You can't have a Teen Life Mass in there but I guess if you took away some pews you could fit in the band. It also looks like the stage is busy which isn't good because usually we go around the stage holding hands.

I am happy for you that you have found somewhere to express your charism, blessed by all the recent Popes. Just a hint, usually it's called LifeTeen Mass so LTM not TLM but it's all the same as long as the Spirit works within you (you will know because of the tongues and healing).
(06-03-2013, 02:14 PM)Felix E Wrote: TLM? In that Church? That Church is way too medieval. You can't have a Teen Life Mass in there but I guess if you took away some pews you could fit in the band. It also looks like the stage is busy which isn't good because usually we go around the stage holding hands.

I am happy for you that you have found somewhere to express your charism, blessed by all the recent Popes. Just a hint, usually it's called LifeTeen Mass so LTM not TLM but it's all the same as long as the Spirit works within you (you will know because of the tongues and healing).

Yeah, I don't see any space for a giant projector screen at all.  How will people know what the praise and worship lyrics are?
(06-03-2013, 02:14 PM)Felix E Wrote: TLM? In that Church? That Church is way too medieval. You can't have a Teen Life Mass in there but I guess if you took away some pews you could fit in the band. It also looks like the stage is busy which isn't good because usually we go around the stage holding hands.

I think you have the gift of tongues in cheeks.  I can only hope you give it back.  :P
(06-03-2013, 02:15 PM)Chestertonian Wrote:

Yeah, I don't see any space for a giant projector screen at all.  How will people know what the praise and worship lyrics are?

Usually when we worship we do not have 'set' lyrics or words because this is a hindrance to the Spirit which is like using a book to say Mass; the ideal is to use words as the Spirit moves you because this is like the Last Supper and David dancing before the Ark, so we usually have Priests presiding and leading the worship in the beginning but after all have been slain in the Spirit we take it in turns to preside and to lead the worship.

I don't want to ruin your thread with my sillyness Jayne so I will post seriously.

That is a beautiful Church. I wish I had something like that nearby! Very lucky!
See guys, Dr. Bombay of Bombay and Poche are missing, and then here comes the next team Felix and Chestertonian. The show must go on, troopers !

tim
(06-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Tim Wrote: See guys, Dr. Bombay of Bombay and Poche are missing, and then here comes the next team Felix and Chestertonian. The show must go on, troopers !

Must it?  :Hmm:
(06-03-2013, 02:29 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Tim Wrote: See guys, Dr. Bombay of Bombay and Poche are missing, and then here comes the next team Felix and Chestertonian. The show must go on, troopers !

Must it?  :Hmm:

I am no Dr Bombay and I do not seek to fill anyone's shoes. I post to enjoy myself whether that be  role playing as a liberal/crunchy or posting seriously. Like Fr X said on AudioSancto, traddies need to remember to keep their sense of humor. And if I can't make others laugh at least I have a good time :grin: T
What parish is this? Is there a website? I'd love to see a more detailed picture of the altars, etc.

Very beautiful.