Italian Cardinal Bagnasco gives Communion to Marxist trans activists
[Image: Mr_Luxuria.jpg]

Bagnasco gave these well-known activists THE EUCHARIST at a funeral for a blasphemous Marxist priest while they sang Commie songs. Doh!

Here's the article picked up by Pewsitter this morning.

Here's the illustrious Card:
[Image: 220px-Cardinale_Angelo_Bagnasco.jpg]

Psst, he'd be wearing lace even if he weren't a Card.  Eye-roll

And the priest who died whose funeral Bagnasco officiated for:
Marxist Blasphemous Pro-Abortion "Priest":
[img width=300]http://italianinsight.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/don-andrea-gallo.jpg?w=672[/img]

Here's a lovelier image of the fallen:
[Image: don-andrea-gallo.jpg]

Yep, wouldn't put that on a prayer card. More about "father Gallo" here ...a real peach:

Quote:In another example of unequal  treatment among unequals, Cardinal Tettamanzi of Genoa, according to Messinlatino, has neglected to deal with Father Andrea Gallo and his partner in crime, the "peace" and abortion priest, Don Andrea Gallo, despite the vociferous objection of many of the Faithful. Every Archdiocese seems to have a handful of these more outspoken creatures who go unpunished, and are well-fed, while their more traditional counterparts face expulsion, suspension and the contempt of their superiors and colleagues. 

Heretical Fr. Andrea Gallo has concelebrated Mass with Genoese priest, Gino Paoli, recently where he sang "Bella Ciao" a disrespectful anthem to the Blessed Mother.  After his shocking confession that he's helped prostitutes to have abortions in the Corriere Della Serra a few years ago,  his recent blasphemies during Mass with Father Paoli, Don Gallo's admission might seem rather low key for now, almost an afterthought put on the back burner by Cardinal Tettamanzi, who never the less saw fit to threaten another priest,  the late Christian Democrat, Don Baget Bozzo, who'd criticized him quite lightly in the same day as Dom Gallo's aforementioned admission to Corriere Della Serra.

Don't google him; it's just tragic. But to the first bolded part: I think we can rest assured that this Gallo farce is, in fact, punished now.

But what about this active Italian "cardinal", Angelo Cardinal Bagnasco, who officiated at Gallo's "funeral mass"? Why is he allowed to operate IN THE CHURCH? Anyone else see a little ...hiccup here? A boo-boo?

(Btw, this is precisely why Abp. Lefebvre is going to be proved out a WINNER, and the others, not so much. I'd note even Card. Ratzinger hated being part of that fiasco, btw, and it's not like JP2 could do anything about keeping Lefebvre in the Church. Look up the dates when ++Lefebvre was excommunicated, and when JP2 excommunicated him. So thanks, Vatican 2, for removing Papal powers! You toilet paper, you!)

#FruitsOfVatican2
Wow!  Shocked

I was voting for Bagnasco for Pope during the Conclave. He seemed absolutely solid and pretty much up there with Cardinal Burke and Ranjith. Goodness me.

Guess we'll have to wait for +Schneider to get the nod for Cardinal and eventually Pope. Another 25 years probably (please God).
I don't think we'll need to wait. October 13, 2017 is the due date. 100 years to the day like the Louis and kablewy it all blows up.

tim
Felix I know, right? It's always the ones you don't expect, it seems.

But if you think about it, if the problems are in the higher echelons (as they should seem to be), the "black mass" priests aren't going to be looking like the dead guy pictured above (obviously depraved); they're going to look good, and say the right things at the right times, like Card. O'Brien of Scotland did.

If Bagnasco can speak so highly of the dead guy, and give the Holy Eucharist to well-known communist activists, while listening to their party songs at a funeral mass, he simply can't be all that he portrays himself to be.

We were warned, though. I just hope the rot doesn't go much higher up. (There's just NOT that much higher up to go, really.)

I'd like to pin it all on the Italians or something easy like that. Scariest thing is, what if he WAS the best of what's left and that's why BXVI made him a Cardinal? What if the other bishops out there really do make Bagnasco and Dolan look ...holy?

I think Tim makes a good point. (Oh, and now Putin is getting divorced? I don't know what's happening — best spin I can put on that is that his wife is a heifer who hates his newfound religion — but things are MOVING. And maybe not in a good direction.)
Felix, you're not alone. He was one of my hopefuls during the conclave. Doh!!! Huh?
What basis would he have had in Canon law for denying them communion - I doubt that you can find one.
(06-07-2013, 02:33 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: So thanks, Vatican 2, for removing Papal powers!

Where did it do that? 

I'm confused about this, because on one hand people tell me that the Pope doe snot have the authority to universally deny faculties to a group so they cannot hear confessions nor preside over marriages.  On the other hand, you're saying Popes have no real authority any more.
(06-07-2013, 05:34 PM)DoktorDespot Wrote: What basis would he have had in Canon law for denying them communion - I doubt that you can find one.

Canon 915
(06-07-2013, 05:50 PM)Melchior Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 02:33 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: So thanks, Vatican 2, for removing Papal powers!

Where did it do that? 

I'm confused about this, because on one hand people tell me that the Pope doe snot have the authority to universally deny faculties to a group so they cannot hear confessions nor preside over marriages.  On the other hand, you're saying Popes have no real authority any more.

How about, then, "sharing" papal powers with the College of Bishops, which is (in my thinking) removing them from the Pope, xeroxing them, then giving the powers to the Pope and a mystical College of Bishops (and putting the Pope in an unfortunate position of causing schism if he disagrees with papal power of the Bishops). The Lefebvre excommunication was done before JP2 knew about it (though he sent Ratzinger personally to try to stop Lefebvre from consecrating more than ONE bishop before it was too late). Oops, technicality.

Google "College of Bishops" in the V2 section of vatican.va (or just look it up on wiki, and be sure to hit the discussion tab there, which is really hilarious because the College of Bishops is who excommunicated Lefebvre, but the Vatican says there IS no real "college of bishops" — it's just a concept. A concept gave birth to the SSPX!) Major cool stuff.
(06-07-2013, 02:48 PM)Tim Wrote: I don't think we'll need to wait. October 13, 2017 is the due date. 100 years to the day like the Louis and kablewy it all blows up.

tim

Hmm, I've also been counting down to 2017, but for a different reason.

October 31st 2017 will mark the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's 95 thesis, which to me personally represents the birth of the modern.