Love Nutella? Here's Why You Should Never Eat It, Opt For A Healthier Alternativ
Seriously? But it tastes so good on a croissant with a hot coffee first thing the morning.
(06-15-2013, 05:03 PM)Scotus Wrote: Seriously? But it tastes so good on a croissant with a hot coffee first thing the morning.

I first had Nutella when I was in Germany for the Oberammagau Passion Play.  That should make it OK!
(06-15-2013, 05:03 PM)Scotus Wrote: Seriously? But it tastes so good on a croissant with a hot coffee first thing the morning.

Or on toast or on an English muffin or on an apple cinnamon bagel! LOL My only complaint about Nutella is that it's well nigh impossible to get the last bit out of the jar! I think I have three in my cabinet now that have just a smidgen in them, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.
(06-15-2013, 10:31 AM)Zedta Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 09:23 PM)Texican Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 08:53 PM)dark lancer Wrote: If you are alive, you run a 100% risk of dying.

Yep, life is the leading cause of death; everything else is just a contributing factor.

Yup and people are dying to get into grave yards every day. But then, how do you want to 'live' in that time from when you got life 'til its over? Eating well can make that road easier or harder to take. Bleached and processed/concentrated foods are the worst 'foods' to eat, yet they comprise the highest consumption by the average person today, more than ever before and more manipulated than ever before and still we wonder why we're so generally ill.

If you listened to and followed every kernel of advice out there on what to eat and what not to eat, your head would swim.
(06-15-2013, 06:37 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: My only complaint about Nutella is that it's well nigh impossible to get the last bit out of the jar! I think I have three in my cabinet now that have just a smidgen in them, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

I bought a plastic knife in Paris a few years ago that was designed to fit a Nutella jar but I haven't been able to find it and the company stopped making them. I am also out of Nutella. sad(
Hm.  It's really not that hard to choose what to eat.  The simple rule is to avoid weird processed foods and ingredients that sound like chemicals.  Real foods taste better anyway.  As a child I once thought that Hostess chocolate cupcakes tasted good.  When I got older I noticed they were dry, tasteless and didn't have a normal chocolate flavor.

Having a good diet is great.  I've known middle-aged people that regained their youthful vigor and health and eliminated allergic reactions after they ditched the junk foods and incorporated a lot of unprocessed foods into their diets.
(06-16-2013, 12:10 AM)piabee Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 06:37 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: My only complaint about Nutella is that it's well nigh impossible to get the last bit out of the jar! I think I have three in my cabinet now that have just a smidgen in them, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

I bought a plastic knife in Paris a few years ago that was designed to fit a Nutella jar but I haven't been able to find it and the company stopped making them. I am also out of Nutella. sad(

Yikes! on both points. Hie thyself to the store! LOL
I just had some Nutella because of this thread.  Knowing that it might kill me from the terrible ingredients made it all the more delicious.  Like fugu fish!
Found it! In the cupboard under the stove at my parents' house. Now I just need some Nutella...

[Image: AD892D47-orig_zpsf0c06840.jpg]
Justin's Hazelnut Butter is way better than Nutella! Try it! So delicious on a croissant or just eat a spoonful mmmmmm!