In 1933, Cardinal Pacelli, the future Pope Pius XII, acknowledged Infiltration o
"The elephant in the room" is a good metaphor for the times we live in as far as no one in authority in the Church being able to publicly critique what everyone knows is the issue...Vatican II. "The emporer's new clothes" perhaps even better.

DD
(06-20-2013, 07:46 PM)DustinsDad Wrote: "The elephant in the room" is a good metaphor for the times we live in as far as no one in authority in the Church being able to publicly critique what everyone knows is the issue...Vatican II. "The emporer's new clothes" perhaps even better.

DD

Hi DustinsDad -  :tiphat:

"The emporer's new clothes" certainly "fit well"!  :LOL:

Do you suppose we could put the "emperor" with his "new clothes", of course, on top of "The elephant in the room" ???  What a sight this would be!  :LOL:

But the sad thing about all of this is that "the Catholics in the pews" are hurting really bad!  :'((

I feel sorry for all of you.  :((

I hope and pray that ALL Catholics will begin to follow God's Peace Plan which Our Lady of Fatima has given to Catholics.  :church:

Perhaps Father Gruner has a different opinion about this?  ???

My thinking is that until this is done, God will not give the Graces necessary for the required Consecration of Russia to her Immaculate Heart to be done by the Pope in union with all of the Catholic Bishops?  :incense:

This, of course, excludes all of the Prelates who are anti-Catholic Infiltrators.  :sneaky:

God Bless You!  :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim
Father Jim, Father Gruner is four square on that, say the rosary, five first Saturdays, offer up all of our little sacrifices (daily offering handles this nicely), and he has an email function where you can send the Pope your request to Consecrate Russia with the Bishops. The beautiful part is if the Pope orders all the Bishop to do it with him, those that refuse, and we know those types, will not be Bishops. I like that. On a happy note the Pope's twitter in Latin is going bonkers. Who knew Latin was making a comeback !? Oh and in case you're not aware Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio sent two letters to Father Gruner's Apostolate. One more tidbit a seer which Fr. Gruner and Fr. Kramer went to speak to said this Pope is the one that will Consecrate Russia as asked. My worry now is as Our Lady said it will be late, but in the context of her words it could mean the 11th hour, not too late. Say them there rosaries fisheaters, it depends on us, too !

tim
(06-21-2013, 09:03 AM)Tim Wrote: Father Jim, Father Gruner is four square on that, say the rosary, five first Saturdays, offer up all of our little sacrifices (daily offering handles this nicely), and he has an email function where you can send the Pope your request to Consecrate Russia with the Bishops. The beautiful part is if the Pope orders all the Bishop to do it with him, those that refuse, and we know those types, will not be Bishops. I like that. On a happy note the Pope's twitter in Latin is going bonkers. Who knew Latin was making a comeback !? Oh and in case you're not aware Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio sent two letters to Father Gruner's Apostolate. One more tidbit a seer which Fr. Gruner and Fr. Kramer went to speak to said this Pope is the one that will Consecrate Russia as asked. My worry now is as Our Lady said it will be late, but in the context of her words it could mean the 11th hour, not too late. Say them there rosaries fisheaters, it depends on us, too !

tim

Hi Tim -  :tiphat:

Thanks so much for the updated information!

Quote: Father Gruner is four square on that, say the rosary, five first Saturdays, offer up all of our little sacrifices (daily offering handles this nicely), and he has an email function where you can send the Pope your request to Consecrate Russia with the Bishops. The beautiful part is if the Pope orders all the Bishop to do it with him, those that refuse, and we know those types, will not be Bishops. I like that.

Excellent!  Also, I hope everyone makes use of that E-Mail function.

Quote:On a happy note the Pope's twitter in Latin is going bonkers. Who knew Latin was making a comeback !?

Amazing!

Quote:Oh and in case you're not aware Pope Francis when he was Cardinal Bergoglio sent two letters to Father Gruner's Apostolate.

Sounds great!

Quote:One more tidbit a seer which Fr. Gruner and Fr. Kramer went to speak to said this Pope is the one that will Consecrate Russia as asked. My worry now is as Our Lady said it will be late, but in the context of her words it could mean the 11th hour, not too late.

It seems to me that it is one thing to "be late", but quite another thing to be "too late"?  So, before the proverbial "stroke of midnight" it will happen!

Quote: Say them there rosaries fisheaters, it depends on us, too !

Amen! 

Many years ago I used to encourage my Parishioners to say the entire 15 decades of the Rosary every day:.  5 going to work, 5 coming home from work, and 5 at the evening Family Rosary.

I know today this is not always possible for various reasons, but if not the extra 10 decades, maybe at least one extra decade?

Thanks for reading!   :tiphat:

God Bless You!   :pray:

A-Catholic-Catholic:  Father Jim