[Video] Church attacked by vandals
(06-21-2013, 04:33 PM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote: I'm resurrecting this thread to report that a few days ago the outside of our church was desecrated. The vandals sprayed the church and rectory with devil symbols, swatstickas (sp?) and profanity. My apartment building next to the church was also vandalized, as were a few cars and street signs on neighborhood streets.  We didn't think we'd get the dark red paint off the century-old limestone from Germany, but water, chemicals, and the bleach from the sun did the trick. It's all gone. Thanks be to God.

Today the vandals were caught. Two men in their mid thirties, living right across the street from the church. White supremisists, belonging to a group called Aryan Brotherhood. They spray-painted the initials "AB" all along their trail which led to their capture. =) 

Was it reported on the news?
Yes, it was on our local news. I haven't checked to see if they reported the capture. I know about it because I work for the church. the police told us.
Well, I just found out a neighboring church was vandalized and desecrated last night. Probably copy catters. This is ridiculous.
(06-16-2013, 11:13 PM)John Lane Wrote: Well, I'll be, fancy somebody wrecking the interior of a Catholic Church before getting final approval from the bishop! 

Appalling timing.

Best post in the thread.
(06-22-2013, 09:27 AM)Global Warmer Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 11:13 PM)John Lane Wrote: Well, I'll be, fancy somebody wrecking the interior of a Catholic Church before getting final approval from the bishop! 

Appalling timing.

Best post in the thread.

No it's not because it has nothing to do with the topic. Start another thread if you want to talk about bishop-approved church wreckovation.