Urge Catholic Answers to retract!
Catholic Answers ran a 2 hour radio show attacking "radical traditionalists". Read:
Watch:

Contact them and ask for a retraction.
....because neocaths are water carriers for the left, and always have been?
(06-19-2013, 12:39 AM)Norbert Wrote: ....because neocaths are water carriers for the left, and always have been?
Applause
(06-19-2013, 01:48 AM)Geremia Wrote:
(06-19-2013, 12:39 AM)Norbert Wrote: ....because neocaths are water carriers for the left, and always have been?
Applause

Seriously.  This should surprise no one.  CA, Jimmy Akin, Greely, Staples, all of their ilk, know full well who their enemies are, and it's not the Modernists and pedo-shields.

If they had voris, Bugnini, and Obama, and two bullets, they'd shoot Voris twice.

EDIT: I would spend my time in earnest prayer for Catholicism and Catholics rather than petitioning CA for anything traditional.
go and tell the sun to rain, and tell the clouds to shine...

you'll have a better success rate
This must be fixed by the Pope, no other can do it. Either we are Catholics or not. The only other possibility is if they the Apologists see several of us become Martyrs.
Because of what has gone on, I see in my mind's eye, very few of those thoroughly catechized in the new way, say folks younger than fifty that are not TLM'ers, going to their death for the Faith. These folks know where all the escape hatches are and they'll use them. To be brutally honest this will never be fixed by yakking over and over on this, but by the blood of Martyrs. Pray for the Consecration of Russia, there is no other remedy.

tim
I should've known something was awry with Catholic Answers (besides having been banned from CAF countless times) when I heard a Steubenville U. student who now works for them explaining to a Protestant the difference between a Novus Ordo and the Latin Mass as like the difference between a fast-food joint and a fine-dining restaurant… The Protestant-infected thinking that the Mass isn't primarily a sacrifice is corrupting many Catholics' minds (cf. "Luther's Mass"). Many TLM-goers, unfortunately, still think NO vs. TLM is merely a preference, not realizing the deep theological differences ("lex ordandi, lex credendi").
(06-19-2013, 05:54 AM)Gods Pitbull Wrote: go and tell the sun to rain, and tell the clouds to shine...

you'll have a better success rate

What the HELL is this. Reminds me of the 70's group KISS. It's been done!!
When Catholic Answers gets serious about naming and attacking the Bishops who protected pedophiles and have promoted heresy for years i'll then take them seriously regarding Feeney and the SSPX both of which have not molested or protected the pedophiles. Cardinal Mahoney one of these who did was the one who helped Karl Keating get his apostolate off the ground.
I believe in ONE Catholic and Apostolic Church, and that there's another out there frontin'. Let CAF have at it and let's take our blessings as promised in the Beatitudes:

poor in spirit: those who accept Tradition in the face of mockery

meek: we don't get the basilicas, but we're thankful for what we do get

those who mourn: *clowns don't do it for us*, nor do WYDs; we mourn for the world

those who hunger and thirst ...wait for it: for JUSTICE: righteous anger that God isn't worshiped, that His Temple is defiled, and that His children are raped.

merciful: telling the truth even when it doesn't sound "merciful", at the risk of being called a prude or bigot,  in an attempt to spare someone's soul

clean of heart: seeks primarily the Mass of Christ, seeks Heaven; desires to put away fallen man's mass and fallen man's answer to eternal life (alchemy and plastic surgeons)

peacemakers: don't get drawn into pithy arguments with people who desire more to satisfy their own carnal desires

suffer persecution for Jesus' sake:  yep, pretty much Tip o' the hat