Where is a video of Coronation of Paul VI?
I am what you call a "Papal Collector". Anything about Pontiffs, papacies and the regalia related to it fascinates me and I try to find samples of it. I have some that are rare, too!

While John XXIII was the last pontiff to experience an unchanged Coronation, Paul VI was the last one crowned, albeit a shortened ceremony.

There exists full footage of John XXIII coronation online but not for Paul VI

Has anyone ever seen Paul VI's coronation?

Anyone know where to get a full copy of it?

...For some reason, I cannot upload pictures on my posts :(
Starts at 0:40.

I un-earthed a copy of the Life magazine with his coronation on the front cover when I cleaned out my parents house.... can you imagine a full issue coverage of a popes coronation today??
Wasn't there an entire Life magazine about Pope Francis' election?  It wouldn't surprise me.
That day was the crowning glory of FREE MASONARY. SORRY TOO SAY.
(06-25-2013, 07:26 AM)JCCMADD Wrote: That day was the crowning glory of FREE MASONARY. SORRY TOO SAY.

Indeed.

The masons commented that with Paul VI they had finally won.
Anyone with more than half a brain, not insane, and having excellent logical reasoning skills (unlike some) know where to find it? I was actually thinking of contacting Rome but I don't know which department/ office to send my inquiry.

This was all I could find:

La cerimonia di incoronazione di Paulo VI [1963]

(06-25-2013, 11:07 AM)RedCaves Wrote: Anyone with more than half a brain, not insane, and having excellent logical reasoning skills (unlike some) know where to find it?

Gee, sorry.
(06-25-2013, 01:20 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 11:07 AM)RedCaves Wrote: Anyone with more than half a brain, not insane, and having excellent logical reasoning skills (unlike some) know where to find it?

Gee, sorry.

That wasn't towards you. I apologize if you thought I offended you. I'm prejudiced against conspiracy theorists and unsubstantiated claims against pontiffs.