June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia

Voris, stop making "news" videos.
Why, loggats? I liked that video; he shot it straight, right?

I like the extra decade for the Church. ...but I'm already doing an extra decade for Pope Francis' safety, and an extra extra decade for Pope Francis' safety, and general intentions for the Church. I won't have time to do much else if I add that :LOL: Already drives my husband batty because he says God's will will be done and that no extra decades would have saved JPI.

My husband prays; he says he doesn't "over" pray unless it's a local issue or someone he knows personally. —AND my DH said he understood what Pope Francis was saying about "counting prayers", which I absolutely did not understand. We don't argue, but we are at stalemate, and he has a Cheshire grin about the whole matter. I really DON'T get how rosary prayers are Pelagian, not at all. And DH won't offer an explanation. Very Fermat (had 'simple proof' that he didn't share and took humanity 358 yrs to prove GRRR!)

Sorry off-topic: I thought this was a nice video. What's the problem? (Not being facetious; I don't like some of his stuff, either, but this one seemed good.)
Do any of you think if there was a"secret meeting" at 9:00 pm Roma called by Pope Francis that he'd send a press release so nit wits like Akin would cover it ? No !!
He's so on the Kool Aid he shits in bright colors.  We know from serious sources the Curia is infiltrated by Commies, Masons, and Homos. We know the IOR is a piggy bank for all of their illegal money deals. if you had experience with queers you'd know this kind of behavior is s.o.p. for them, it's classic passive aggressive. They get turned out, then convince themselves it's a necessity to expose their old friends. Ask any big city cop which murders are the most cruel viscious and bloody.

tim
(06-30-2013, 03:46 PM)Tim Wrote: Do any of you think if there was a"secret meeting" at 9:00 pm Roma called by Pope Francis that he'd send a press release so nit wits like Akin would cover it ? No !!
He's so on the Kool Aid he shits in bright colors.  We know from serious sources the Curia is infiltrated by Commies, Masons, and Homos. We know the IOR is a piggy bank for all of their illegal money deals. if you had experience with queers you'd know this kind of behavior is s.o.p. for them, it's classic passive aggressive. They get turned out, then convince themselves it's a necessity to expose their old friends. Ask any big city cop which murders are the most cruel viscious and bloody.

tim
The kool aid comment is dead on with Akin. I'll have to remember that one.

My only comment on Voris' latest report is that someone in the police dept was among the group this ex con priest was accusing. That makes sense because my bet is there are people in government structures getting a steady stream of blackmail/hush money from the gay network inside the church. These entities have a vested interest in keeping the whole scheme under wraps, since if its exposed, their steady stream of cash goes bye bye.

Fr Oko in Poland revealed the same situation in his report: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2013/02...-pope.html
(06-30-2013, 01:33 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 12:43 PM)Juanthetuba Wrote:
(06-29-2013, 07:43 AM)AxxeArp Wrote: well, back to the original topic.   Its now 4 days since this "breaking" news" and still nothing in the mainstream media.  it Looks like Michael Voris is floating to the top of my "untrustworthy news sources" list.   Weekly World Report looks more credible than him right now  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Voris is always light on substance anyway and heavy on the rah rah rah and the  :blah: :blah: :blah:

Yeah, my trust in Voris went down after this.

I find Voris to be a bit bombastic in his editorializing, but his reporting on this seems to have been spot on.  His sources were telling him exactly what the disgraced priest was telling the police.  That the accusations from the priest later turned out to be false does not mean that Voris' reporting was wrong.  He was hearing the exact same thing the police were hearing.  It is the priest who appears to have been making things up, not Voris. 

I agree with Sant Anselmo.
So I guess we can criticize him for not confirming the story before he announced it, but not much else.
The way he delivers the stories is sketchy (unless you enjoy sensationalist tabloid-style pop journalism) - and "not confirming the story before he announced it" (as total fact, complete with face-reddening self-righteous fury) is a cardinal (no pun intended) sin for any self-respecting journalist.
Well I was trying to be charitable  :P
Anselmo, how exactly is his reporting “spot on”.  He just shot off an explosive “news report”, high on innuendo and theories, based on a highly unreliable source, with no facts involved other than some cardinals went to the Vatican.  If that is “spot-on” to you, then I’d like to challenge you to a game of darts.  :LOL:

Loggats, I agree with you.  Michael Voris is like Trad Catholicisms own special Yellow Journalist.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.