June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia
Well if the rumours are true and this is going to be his first step in cleaning house,  depending on who he cans and who he brings in to fill the spots, this might finally give us a clearer picture as to what direction His Holiness intends to take the Church, and what the years ahead for us trads are gonna look like.

The anticipation if killing me...

:LOL:

:pray:

Kyrie Eleison!
(06-25-2013, 07:51 PM)Dmorgan Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 07:35 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Well I certainly doubt he would get rid most but keep a few traditional Cardinals.  I have seen little from His Holiness, other than his preaching on Hell and his defense of morality, to suggest that he is interested in taking Rome in the direction of tradition.  I hope I am wrong.  However, if he decides to do a sweep, I suspect it would be everyone. 

Perhaps this is step 76 in the Society of Jesus' plan to take over the world and Francis is getting ready to staff all Curial positions with Jesuits!   :O  :LOL:

Please be careful what you say. Stranger things have happened. Remember the Arians.

No, I don't think I'm going to be careful joking about a secret Jesuit plot to take over the world.
Get em, Pope!  :jabs:
The CAF thread on this topic had been closed, pending review of TC.

And I believe I got mentioned!  :P
I wonder besides the stuff Pope Emeritus Benedict gave to Pope Francis, how much they having been meeting in private?
So any updates? Seems the only thing we got to go on is the Voris vid.
(06-25-2013, 10:14 PM)Lateran15 Wrote: The CAF thread on this topic had been closed, pending review of TC.

Imagine my shock. 
The writing on the wall -- propitious or ominous?   Me thinks the prophecy is true after all:  Francis may truly be Petrus Romanus. 

Quote:    In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit.
    Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus, quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & judex tremendus judicabit populum suum. Finis.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
    Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End

NB:  "Pasture the many tribulations" -- Upheaval of the present sructure and facade of the Church;  "Destruction of Rome," meaning the loss of Faith.  "Dreadful Judgment" -- unless the Pope consecrates Russia as demanded, punishment will be severe (see Our Lady of Akita and La Salette),  there will be a period of peace if the Consecration is done.  The "final persecution" in the prophecy does not necessarily mean the ushering of The General Judgment.

Just saying, of course.
His eventual choice for Vatican Secretary of State is what has me most curious. That and that mysterious 300 page dossier. Will we see a cleaning of house or a simple shuffling the deck?

We shall see.
Almost 7am in Rome, as of this post.

*worried* today is going to be a wild ride here in the US and now Rome.