June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia
(06-27-2013, 03:42 PM)Joshua Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 03:29 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: It's time to end priestly celibacy, in my view (except for bishops and for religious, of course). The homosexual subculture will persist as long as things continue as they are.

There is absolutely zero evidence for that fashionable assertion.

Okay.

Carry on, then.
(06-27-2013, 03:29 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote: It's time to end priestly celibacy, in my view (except for bishops and for religious, of course). The homosexual subculture will persist as long as things continue as they are.

Wouldn't that just cast suspicion on those secular priests who do choose the higher road (i.e., celibacy)?

Plus there's also the subculture of married men who participate in homosexual activities. So I don't see how ending such a venerable tradition in the Roman Rite solves anything in the long run...
(06-27-2013, 02:05 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: UPDATE:

The story is now showing up elsewhere. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/483867...nt-boy.htm
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wor...6670396654

Damn. 

Oh, my. If this is true, then it certainly taints the image of Rome even more.

His Holiness Alexander XVIII would be crying if he was alive right now. (Don't take that line too seriously, thank you very much!
(06-27-2013, 03:44 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:

Okay.

Carry on, then.

The problem is not priestly celibacy. The problem is an orchestrated campaign by malicious revolutionaries to infiltrate and subvert the Catholic Church from within its highest echelons. Vaticanistas like the late Fr. Malachi Martin wrote of these horrific dealings decades ago.

Okay.

Carry on, then.

Okay.

Carry on, then.

Isn't the problem that gay men are attracted to men, and thus ending priestly celibacy wouldn't stop this phenomenon?
There would just be married priests, and the gay priests would still be there
Two years ago the Chapel of St. Paul in the Vatican was re-Consecrated. This fact was never denied by the Vatican. Why ? Perhaps Fr. Malachi Martin was right. That is where he said the Enthronement of Lucifer took place during the reign of Pope Paul VI. This is the year 2013, and 2017 is exactly 100 years from the time Our Lady asked for the Consecration of Russia. Her Son Our Lord told S. Lucia warn my ministers if they do not, they will suffer the fate of the Louis. Do you not think with the date so close and victory in site Lucifer wouldn't pull out all the stops.

Today is the Benedictine Feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray the rosary.

tim
(06-27-2013, 03:45 PM)romanaround Wrote:

Wouldn't that just cast suspicion on those secular priests who do choose the higher road (i.e., celibacy)?

Plus there's also the subculture of married men who participate in homosexual activities. So I don't see how ending such a venerable tradition in the Roman Rite solves anything in the long run...

Yes.

I don't see why people consider these times to be some sort of evolutionary changing point where the rules of the Church just absolutely must be altered to accomodate our pampered sensibilities.  Becoming a priest is a sacrifice you make for the sake of serving Christ, and not everyone is called to do it.

This evil has been encouraged and accepted by failed bishops.  It is that kind of enabling that has allowed this evil to build up.  Allowing priests to marry would not change anything.  There would still be an infiltration of evil in the Church. 
I don't buy into this evolution BS either, that priests USED to be able to not rape, but it's just too hard now. That's a load of crap. Obviously everything FELL when Paul 6 continued Vatican 2 and ended the Oath Against Modernism in 66.

(Paul 6, Vatican 2, 1966... 626? Almost works. Heh, darnit. But this gang makes Nero look good!)

The liturgy is what changed. I look at NO priests and think they HAVE to be gay to say that crap they say. Gay or just simply evil. "Let's sing Kumbayah!" And we're SHOCKED they rape kids? No human worth his salt would be caught dead leading a congregation with that BS girl song.

I feel like going out and punching a no priest today. Rome was very tough for me this month, but I felt nothing but peace at St. Pope Pius X's altar, which is where we prayed over and over AND OVER for intercession against modernism in the Church. I'm honestly surprised he doesn't reanimate and fly out of St. Peter's. Felt so sorry for him being there. And that's sad.

(Again, O'Brien's involved with this somehow — ITA with whoever said this is the tip of the iceberg.)

Remember, Card. Ratzinger also said that stuff about the Church going so deep underground that nobody would know it existed. Right now, I feel that's the TLM and maybe a few other rites, and I don't see how much further underground we can go! Man!
CeceliasGirl, you've outdone yourself with that post. Truly.

Re how far underground you can go...
I see that Rorate-Caeli posted, then soon after deleted the Voris video on the gay prostitution ring.