June 25 - Supposed "Emergency" Meeting of the Roman Curia
(06-26-2013, 07:59 PM)Might_4_Right Wrote: Voris is the real deal. I trust him.

Dittos. I trust him more than 98% of the mainstream Catholic press.
What I don't want to hear:  Pope Francis repeals priestly celibacy, frees all clergy and religious from chastity vows, and endorses abortion and same sex "marriage."
Is his latest video the one about the prophecy of Genesis? (That's the one going around on FB; looks like he's still @ roma).

Because if so, one could read something bad into it. The enmity between the children of the woman (Church) and the children of the snake ( :LOL: Curia?)

I'll link it up:
[video=youtube]vT9oYqJV2wA[/video]

Can I just add, I wish Voris would allow comments on his videos so I can figure out what others think he's saying. But I guess there would be too many trolls —and I don't mean atheists :-/
What painting is Voris using beginning at 1:00 in the Genesis video?
(06-26-2013, 10:20 PM)StCeciliasGirl Wrote: Is his latest video the one about the prophecy of Genesis? (That's the one going around on FB; looks like he's still @ roma).

Because if so, one could read something bad into it. The enmity between the children of the woman (Church) and the children of the snake ( :LOL: Curia?)

no need to jump to conclusions without any data.
Pope Benedict Emeritous has met with him at the Ss. Martha and Mary, he also left him that report, and more he has a banking scandal besides, which at root is Masonic. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deuce the Banksters since there are no longer Papal States control the Vatican Bankng. They control all Banking through the Tower of Basel aka the International Bank of Settlements in Basel Switzerland. All of the infiltraters whether gay, mason, commie, or modernists are controlled by these guys either directly or indirectly. Today is the Feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in the Benedictine Kalendar, say an extra rosary, gang, Pope Francis needs it.

tim
One comment on Voris, since the subject of his 'credibility" was introduced:

I haven't been a big watcher of his, and whatever I had seen in the past tended to be more rhetoric than substance.  However, his video of a couple of weeks ago, regarding gay infiltration in the clergy/Vatican, was very well done, i.m.o.  It was moderate in tone, while direct and without apology.  He kept asking over and over why the Church keeps concentrating on the evils of/in secular politics while failing to root out internal evil.

Contrast that with the Early Church.  Although there was hardly a complicated bureaucracy, concerns about scandal also plagued that time period.  The response of the early Church leaders was to address it, head-on, as a priority over evangelizing, whenever the Message was compromised by the behavior of the members.  And it was certainly assumed that the Leaders were required to lead in that behavior as well.  The point is that the leaders recognized the priorities, and the futility of successfully evangelizing without that self-discipline.

I did not see the recent video being referred to, but I think it's important to judge his videos individually, that's the point.
I think this is a big nothing burger. Voris is the only one who mentioned this emergency meeting. It has been two days and nothing from the Vaticanistas, Italian media, American media, the blogs, etc..
Voris is not backing down.  In fact, he is upping the ante:  

If these claims are true, it would certainly explain the reported emergency meeting the other day. 
(06-27-2013, 12:20 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Voris is not backing down.  In fact, he is upping the ante:    

If these claims are true, it would certainly explain the reported emergency meeting the other day. 

I saw this incident reported but not in as much detail. It was reported just a whiff of a sex scandal and no prelates were implicated. That was a real news item in Roma.

tim