Breaking News from Voris-This must be what the meeting was about!
http://angelqueen.org/2013/06/27/breakin...l-in-rome/
Breaking News: Rome’s Gay Clergy

Hello everyone and welcome to this Breaking News from Rome.

A scandal almost beyond imagination is about to crash over the Vatican.

It involves a homosexual prostitution ring with young teenage males and roughly 10-20roman clergy including according to initial reports .. and at least four bishops may somehow be involved.

Also related, the recruiter for the boy prostitution ring also stole consecrated hosts and sold them to Satanists in and around Rome.

All of this has come to light apparently based on the testimony provided to Rome police as well as video and pictures provided by a former priest convicted of sex abuse who tried to get reinstated as a priest after serving five years in Italian prison, but was refused by the Vatican.

Infuriated – reports are he blew the whistle on the whole situation and took pictures, videos and even one of the former male prostitute boys as a corroborating witness.

And too add to his credibility, he was accompanied by two senior Vatican clergyman who vouched for his story to the police.

We cannot at this point confirm if the emergency meeting that was called at The Vatican two days ago by Pope Francis for the curial cardinals was related to this, so all we can ask is that you stand by for more reports as details come to light.

It seems apparent at this point that Rome authorities may soon be making some arrests and some of them may involve clergy with ties to the Vatican.

Stay tuned.

Reporting from Rome .. this is Michael Voris for CMTV suggesting we pray very earnestly for the Church at this point.

GOD Love you.
Crikey, and something tells me that this is just the tip of the iceberg of what is yet to come....
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...87.50.html

Discussion is ongoing here.  Just a friendly FYI. 

+Pax
(06-27-2013, 02:22 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...87.50.html

+Pax

Sorry, I didn't know.
(06-27-2013, 02:26 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 02:22 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...87.50.html

+Pax

Sorry, I didn't know.

That's what I figured.  No worries!  :)
When will a trustworthy news source address this? Anybody got links to something other than Voris and... Angelqueen....
(06-27-2013, 02:17 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: Crikey, and something tells me that this is just the tip of the iceberg of what is yet to come....

It IS the tip of the iceberg & it so sickened Pope Benedict that I don't believe he'll live much longer. This may be the end for me. too. When I was 28 yrs. old, in 1969, I watched as "they" tore my Church apart. Took the Altar rail, that my Grandfather (a carpenter) had been SO proud to build & chopped it into short lengths to give as mementos  to parishioners. They hauled statues away on flatbed trucks & put up walls of sheetrock in front of the main altars.

Then came the music. Those were the days of "The answers my friend, are blowing in the wind" played on a guitar at the side of the "altar". Bob Dylan (a fantastic musician in his day) & the Catholic Church just don't really match up. And the Mass, more beautiful than the most sacred Basilica. Related to the PROPITIATORY Sacrifice that Christ made. People don't seem to want to realize that God DEMANDED recompense for the sins of Adam & mankind.  No, they think He's just a kindly, old Grandfather Who pats us on the head when we sin & says, "Don't worry, It's no big deal".

The worshipers would open the huge doors & crossing themselves with holy water, have eyes ONLY for the Tabernacle & the nearest pew. There was silence, glorious silence, which people seem uncomfortable with today. Picture it, no one waving at a friend, no EEM's trying to maneuver their seat so that they will be closest to the priest when they stampede the altar, just a sacred silence that was contagious. One could SENSE that this place was different, this place was the home of God. it was gone in a moment, with no explanations, no classes, nothing...........just "this (the NO.)  is today's Mass". We weren't told that the old Mass was still available.

Now, 45 yrs. later, I find that there are clergy in the TOP echelon of our Church, who taught us that sodomy was a deviant form of sex that mocked the self-giving,  unifying aspect of the marriage act in itself, is a sin:

It's too much, just too much.
"The worshipers would open the huge doors & crossing themselves with holy water, have eyes ONLY for the Tabernacle & the nearest pew. There was silence, glorious silence, which people seem uncomfortable with today. Picture it, no one waving at a friend, no EEM's trying to maneuver their seat so that they will be closest to the priest when they stampede the altar, just a sacred silence that was contagious. One could SENSE that this place was different, this place was the home of God. it was gone in a moment, with no explanations, no classes, nothing"

I agree, The church is no longer a solemn place. In our parish, we have a small sanctuary where the tabernacle is kept where the blessed sacrament is regularly exposed weekly for adoration. Many days you cannot hear yourself pray silently due to the laughter right outside of the door, it is as if everyone conducting "church business"  on the various councils are the sole existence for the church.  On Holy Thursday thru Good Friday into the lighting of the new fire, there is no longer any solemnity amongst the parishioners,it is so bad that our priest had to come out to the alter prior to mass and plead that "it is a time for silent contemplation"... To mixed results, if nothing else, most people at least put there cell phones down after that point.
Follow up report from Voris (not to derail the other thread)