It was just the Tip of the Iceberg New Report From Voris
(06-28-2013, 07:32 AM)Tim Wrote: I'm right behind you Might 4 Right, and I wonder what all the slanderers of Fr. Malachi Martin will say now that everything he has said appears to be true.
I'd say fall back on the prescriptions Our Lady said at Fatima, say the rosary frequently, offer up your sacrifices, five first Saturday Communion and I'd add stay  far from the fray.
Today is the Vigil for the Feast of Ss. Peter and Paul, ask them for help for Pope Francis. Those of us at home and or that have time in the morning, there is a Low Mass on line with a Holy Hour and Benediction from Christ the King in Sarasota Florida, at 8:00 am CDST.
http://www.livemass.net/LiveMass/live.html

Funny you should mention Fr. Martin Tim. Tomorrow, June 29, 2013, will be the 50th anniversary of the alleged enthronement ceremony that Fr. Martin says took place in the Chapel of St. Paul on June 29, 1963. One can only hope that the rumor is true that the Chapel was exorcised and reconsecrated recently under Benedict XVI.
For my peace of mind I pray nothing big happens tomorrow in the Church.

For those unfamiliar with this alleged enthronement ceremony, you can read what Fr. Martin claims took place at Chapel of St. Paul here, but be forewarned, it is very disturbing. You can also hear Fr. Martin verify the veracity of his claims here.

See: Malachi Martin, Windswept House (New York: Doubleday, 1996), pg 7.
No, Malachi Martin was still a liar and a nutjob.  It looks like we may be able to lump Michael Voris into the category soon.
Considering that its now day 4 since this "breaking news" and yet not one media outlet is reporting it, I would say Michael Voris has proven nothing and Malachi Martin is far from vindicated.
(06-29-2013, 07:44 AM)AxxeArp Wrote: No, Malachi Martin was still a liar and a nutjob.  It looks like we may be able to lump Michael Voris into the category soon.

I'd go to the eye doctor as it's obvious you can't read.

tim