Download mp3 here:
http://www.sgg.org/2013/06/30/the-identi...aula-deen/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And... now available on DVD from www.sggresources.org:

Six Conversations with Fr. Anthony Cekada

http://sggresources.org/products/dvd-six...ony-cekada

Nice sermon, Father :)
Very good.

And, of course, we hear nothing about the martyrdom of Fr Francois in Syria because he is seen by the mainstream media in the West as not belonging to a Victim Group.
Fr. C. said "We live in a secular society with crazy values". Brilliant !

tim
(07-01-2013, 11:36 AM)Scotus Wrote: Very good.

And, of course, we hear nothing about the martyrdom of Fr Francois in Syria because he is seen by the mainstream media in the West as not belonging to a Victim Group.
I actually think this whole Paula Deen issue is being used to keep our minds off Syria. It keeps whites and blacks going at it, instead of realizing who the real enemy is.
(07-01-2013, 01:45 PM)Nicolaus Wrote:

I actually think this whole Paula Deen issue is being used to keep our minds off Syria. It keeps whites and blacks going at it, instead of realizing who the real enemy is.

People were getting "Deened" long before the Syria issue...
Come to Chi-raq for a few months and tell me what you think of not being able to say the "n" word, after watching twenty murders on the morning news everyday.

tim

Oh, and Chi-raq is the name for Chicago the gangstas use.
(07-01-2013, 03:01 PM)Tim Wrote: Come to Chi-raq for a few months and tell me what you think of not being able to say the "n" word, after watching twenty murders on the morning news everyday.

tim

Oh, and Chi-raq is the name for Chicago the gangstas use.

Tim. I sympathize as I know Deeetroit all too well.
The secular crowd has to make up new sins to keep you from pointing out all the REAL sins they are committing!
(07-01-2013, 02:14 PM)OldMan Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 01:45 PM)Nicolaus Wrote:

People were getting "Deened" long before the Syria issue...
I know. It's just the latest psy-ops to keep everyone's head buried in the sand.