Stable Group for a TLM in Jackson, Mississippi
We are working to build a stable group to petition for the establishment of an EF Mass in the Diocese of Jackson, Mississippi. If you would like to be involved, please respond to this post or send us an email at unavocems@gmail.com.

You can also find us on Facebook or check out our website at http://www.unavocemississippi.org/

Thanks!

Will Dukes
Chairman of the Board
Una Voce Mississippi

I'm from the Jackson area originally.  Although I was never Catholic when I lived there (in both Madison and Brandon), my parents live in Brandon now, and I am forced to go to Mass in that diocese when I visit.  I definitely feel your pain.  I'm in the Mobile, Alabama Archdiocese now and we aren't having a much better go than you all over there in Mississippi (Birmingham Diocese is getting all the breaks).  Best wishes in establishing your group!
All you needed is a willing priest according to Pope Benedict
I live in Meridian, MS and this is indeed a wasteland of protestantism (that unfortunately include the two local Churches in my town).

Anything to help.
Unum Sint - I'm in Jackson and, trust me, I feel your pain. Are there many other traditionalists in Meridian? If you haven't done so already, send us an e-mail at unavocems@gmail.com so we can keep you informed on what we're doing.