Needed: Cheese for some whine
(07-16-2013, 09:59 AM)Scriptorium Wrote: Beggers can't be choosers. I am still amazed people are even complaining. It's like complaining that the sun rises. It's their show. They can do with it what they want. If you tune in, you are accepting the rules of the game. Don't tune in if you don't want to hear "neo-cats" complain about the SSPX and sedes. I just listened to Stephen Heiner, Fr Cekada, and Bishop Sanborn give a good one hour drag through the mud of the Pope the other day. I knew what I was getting into. I couldn't complain that I was bring subjected against my will to prideful sede calumnies of Popes.

Were those shows advertised as shows that would dialogue with the "other side" and then did not do so?  as far as I know, CA advertised (or at lest gave the impression) that their show was an opportunity to dialogue with the other side and ...didn't follow through on what they promised. 
(07-15-2013, 12:08 PM)Scriptorium Wrote: He is right to criticize the sedes and the SSPXer types. They want to be separate from Rome.

I don't think it's at all accurate to say the SSPXers want to be separate from Rome. One could say they want to dictate to Rome; but if they were genuine schismatics they'd be far easier to ignore. Or rather, "dialogue with."
Traditionalists and Mainstream Catholics. Look at how they love one another. :inlove: