Menstruation Is Fast Becoming Optional
Quote:They did a huge thing on Oprah the "pregnant man"...seriously the grossest thing I have ever seen. crap like this makes me ant to pack up my kid sand live in ahut up in the mountains somewhere!

The interview I caught was on "Baba Wawa"....I'm not at all surprised to hear Oprah was banging on about it either.

Well, if you do decide to pack up your family and move to a hut in the mountains, we'll be your neighbors.
StupidArticle Wrote:

Almost since the first pill arrived in 1960, women have manipulated birth control to skip periods for events such as a wedding, vacation or sports competition.

Is there a pill I can take that lets me skip supporting my family for a few weeks, so I can catch up on my reading? I mean, as long as we're denying our respective genders....

StupidArticle Wrote:"They were then more comfortable recommending it to their patients," said Wysocki, who uses a vaginal ring to prevent menstruation.

Thanks for the mental picture.

StupidArticle Wrote:Users of Pfizer Inc.'s Depo-Provera, a progestin-only contraceptive shot lasting three months, usually are period-free after a year or two. 

Gosh, I wish my wife would take this. It would be so fun to be married to a boy!

gladius_veritatis Wrote:Nothing like more lemmings to go over the cliff.

If you do not need a period, do not intend to have children (or to breast feed them if you do), etc, - why not cut off those annoying (and now useless) milk sacs attached to your chest?   I mean, you do not need them anymore, right?  And bras are bloody expensive!

this invention is bad for married ladies.but I think it is ideal for those who have a vocation.those milk sacs as you call them,are just something useless in such a woman's body.they are nothing more that a real garbage.and I think PMS is to be avoided at any cost even at the cost of not having mensturation.
angelofmercy Wrote:

If you do not need a period, do not intend to have children (or to breast feed them if you do), etc, - why not cut off those annoying (and now useless) milk sacs attached to your chest?   I mean, you do not need them anymore, right?  And bras are bloody expensive!

this invention is bad for married ladies.but I think it is ideal for those who have a vocation.those milk sacs as you call them,are just something useless in such a woman's body.they are nothing more that a real garbage.and I think PMS is to be avoided at any cost even at the cost of not having mensturation.

You think it's wrong for a nun to pluck her eyebrows but perfectly okay to mutilate her body by having her breasts cut off?? [Image: confused.gif]
Those 'milk sacs' were created by God Almighty! They are not 'useless garbage'! Mensturation is a natural and healthy process and should not be chemically altered unless there was a medical reason for it. Why are you so against female biology? Should we just get rid of every organ we're not using? Priests don't have sex. Should we castrate them and remove their penises?
Spooky Wrote:
angelofmercy Wrote:

You think it's wrong for a nun to pluck her eyebrows but perfectly okay to mutilate her body by having her breasts cut off?? [Image: confused.gif]

Oh sorry I apologize,I apologize.
Um, no, having children is not "actually what women are for". Women, like men, are for knowing ,loving, and serving God so as to be happy with Him in the next world. For most(not all) women, serving God means marriage and children, but it is an even higher vocation to serve God in celibacy.
That was my mistake, Anastasia, and yes you are right. I should have thought that out more before posting