Kingdom of Darkness
This is a series of little clips of a talk with Fr. Malachi Martin and Bernard Janzen. This is not coast to coast it's for Catholics, and for those who are worried it's not all about Fatima. I think he only mentions it once in passing. This is a very good listen and I had never heard of it before. See what you think. This is the first one and you'll have to go to youtube and then you can take it in increments during your free time.

tim

(07-23-2013, 08:33 AM)Tim Wrote: This is a series of little clips of a talk with Fr. Malachi Martin and Bernard Janzen. This is not coast to coast it's for Catholics, and for those who are worried it's not all about Fatima. I think he only mentions it once in passing. This is a very good listen and I had never heard of it before. See what you think. This is the first one and you'll have to go to youtube and then you can take it in increments during your free time.

tim

Wow....he talks fast! 
I'll check it out later this evening. Thanks.

(I'm currently about halfway through Windswept House...fascinating read. I'm still not quite sure what to make if Fr. Martin though. Complicated character.)
Dustins Dad, I believe the best way to understand Fr. Martin is to see him as waking up after dealing with Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI. More he had high hopes for Pope John Paul II, but came to the realization he was impotent and did nothing to fix the mess. All of the rumors concerning him can be left behind if you look closely at what he said and did after he left the Jesuits. There is a series of youtube clips named Malachi Martin messenger of God. it's a compilation of those that knew him well, and addresses all of his life from the day he left the Jesuits, and became their enemy.

tim
I love (late) Malachi Martin's writings. I love those youtubes too.
The diabolical had a hand in his death as well.
I remember listening to this the very first time I was instantly hooked.  It's such a blessing that his talks are available on youtube.  a great wealth of information
Some folks there are putting the Bernard Jansen interviews on youtube. Those are gems because Jansen is a Trad from Canada, so he's in the know plus he's not encumbered by the 'we are the US" silliness.  I've been scouting them and listening. Many times there are jewels in those interviews. For instance in the ones before he was killed, he gives a better understanding than either the current ones from the SSPX or the sedevacantists.

What we are going through is Christ's permissive will. The Church, His bride MUST be without spot or wrinkle and it is not, so that is exactly what is going on. Fr. Malachi Martin expected a sign like in Apocalypse 12 I have inferred. It will signal a new age of the Church, not like the new age goofiness, but the Age of Mary and Jesus. This is what Jesus meant by putting her Immaculate Heart next to His Sacred Heart in Veneration. My intuition says Our Lady will be the bridge to Conversion for the Mohammedans, and in fact all the heathens.

tim
(07-24-2013, 08:45 AM)Tim Wrote: What we are going through is Christ's permissive will. The Church, His bride MUST be without spot or wrinkle and it is not, so that is exactly what is going on. Fr. Malachi Martin expected a sign like in Apocalypse 12 I have inferred. It will signal a new age of the Church, not like the new age goofiness, but the Age of Mary and Jesus. This is what Jesus meant by putting her Immaculate Heart next to His Sacred Heart in Veneration. My intuition says Our Lady will be the bridge to Conversion for the Mohammedans, and in fact all the heathens.

Care to prophesy when this new age will start?  LOL, I've waited a long time and GETTING IMPATIENT!  :drowning:    :LOL:
(07-24-2013, 10:51 AM)Miriam_M Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 08:45 AM)Tim Wrote: What we are going through is Christ's permissive will. The Church, His bride MUST be without spot or wrinkle and it is not, so that is exactly what is going on. Fr. Malachi Martin expected a sign like in Apocalypse 12 I have inferred. It will signal a new age of the Church, not like the new age goofiness, but the Age of Mary and Jesus. This is what Jesus meant by putting her Immaculate Heart next to His Sacred Heart in Veneration. My intuition says Our Lady will be the bridge to Conversion for the Mohammedans, and in fact all the heathens.

Care to prophesy when this new age will start?  LOL, I've waited a long time and GETTING IMPATIENT!   :drowning:    :LOL:

I'm no prophet, I read Jeremiah and the price for using that title is way too high. But I can put the dots in a line building on what smarter holier people have said. We're all impatient, and that means we need to work on that.

tim